"Run!"

I rushed downstairs into the hide out and saw Oliver and Dig standing there. 

Me "i just saw the news"

Then i looked at the monitor. 

Reporter :We have confirmation that Mayor Castle was pronounced dead at the scene. Palmer Technology CEO Ray Palmer was taken to Starling General Hospital, where he is listed in critical condition. 

Me "i tried to call Felicity. She's not answering. "

Reporter : SCPD Captain Quentin Lance was present for the attack and had this to say on the incident: 

Lance : i just requested a first-degree murder warrant for the Arrow, and re-listed the anti-vigilante task force with shoot-to-kill orders if necessary.

Reporter : why would the Arrow suddenly decide to assassinate the mayor?

Lance "i don't know. But i should've trusted my first instinct, that this man is a killer and a criminal. If i  had, Mayor Castle might still be alive. no more questions

Oliver "he could be right. "

Dig shook his head "don't think like that. We have to deal with the problem at hand. "

Oliver "The murders are being orchestrated by one of Ra's lieutenants. Maseo Yamashiro"

Dig "you sound like you know him"

Oliver nodded  "i thought i did. Lifetime ago. The man is a stranger now"

Dig "Oliver, the question is, where do we find this stranger?"

Oliver "i know someone who can help with that"

---

Everyone was here suiting up. Fel was at the hospital to look after Ray. 

Nyssa walked to us "i have Maseo's location. A building called Magnuson Plaza"

Dig nodded "yeah, the company that owns that building went belly-up a few months back"

Nyssa "the League has been using it as a safe house and staging ground for its attacks"

Roy "how'd you find this out?"

Nyssa "i am Daughter of the Demon. your primary concern should be the League. You can place Maseo in the same cage you put me in but my father has an army "

Oliver "one step at a time"

Dig "Oliver"

Oliver "we have to spread out if we're gonna cover that. Dig, i want you on overwatch. "

Dig nodded "copy that"

 Roy  gestured to Nyssa "what about her?"

Nyssa shook her head "don't confuse information with the willingness to take up arms against the League"

Oliver "we appreciate what you've done. We'll take if from here"

Nyssa nodded and walked out. 

Oliver nodded "Let's do this"

At the building. Night. 

Oliver, Laurel, Roy and i met in the underground garage.

Me "we scoped out every floor. Nothing"

Laurel "same with the parking garage"

Oliver "Diggle"

Dig "North side is clear"

Roy "you think Nyssa played us?"

Dig "hang on, i got movement. Upper level, southwest corner"