"I Don't Want To Be On An Island Anymore"

Then i went after Felicity. I saw her leaning against the desk playing with one of my knifes.

I sighed and crossed my arms over my chest " I know what you are thinking"

Felicity "and what am i thinking?"

I took a deep breath and shook my head  "This wasn't your fault. "

Felicity "I was the one who was supposed to find Carnahan, and I was the one who sent Oliver that bogus location. I've never seen anybody die. "

I took a deep breath "This is the thing with what we do. Sometimes we lose. "

Felicit "Maybe it is better being alone. I'm not seeing anyone currently, but... If I were, I don't know how I'd tell him about today. "

I nodded "well, no one said that this was going to be easy"

Upstairs.

I was sitting at the bar with Tommy when suddenly a new live video showed up on the monitor. 

Savior "Meet Roy Harper. Arrests for larceny and robbery, aggravated assault. And yet you're out on the street. Another gangbanger in the Glades running free, like the ones who killed my wife. I'm grew up in the Glades, too. And it didn't turn me into a criminal. "

Oliver walked to us.

My jaw dropped "I know that kid."

Oliver asked surprised " How? "

Roy was pretty beaten up.

Suddenly Thea ran to us, looked like she was crying "Cat, Catalina!"

She looked at the screen and her jaw dropped "Oh! Oh, God, no. I didn't know where else to go. "

Oliver asked confused "You know him? "

Thea nodded, sobbing  "Roy, he's my friend. And we were in a fight and some guy came out of nowhere and just attacked us! He doesn't deserve to die!"

Oliver put a hand on her shoulder to calm her down " I promise you, he's going to be ok. You stay here with Tommy, all right? "

He looked at me and i nodded.

In the hide out. 

Me "anything?"

Felicity " I've been going through all the video we got, trying to see if there's anything that'll tell us where this guy is. I got nothing, except a sound. Buried in the ambient noise. Almost rhythmic. Here, I've isolated it."

We heard a sound. 

I asked confused " What is that? "

Oliver "Sounds like a car driving over lane markers"

Felicity " It's bigger than a car. "

Oliver "Bigger than a car. What, a bus?"

Dig " Uh-- wait, I know this. I know it. "

Oliver " Come on! Guys! "

Dig "Felicity, show me a map. Sights of the abductions on where we've seen the signal so far. "

Felicity pulled up the map.

Dig pointed at a spot "Right there, right there. 23rd and Mira. Locksley and Adams. Wells street down by CNRI. Those are all subway stops! "

Oliver "Starling City doesn't have a subway. "

I shook my head "No, but they used to. "

Dig nodded "When I was a kid, my dad used to take me down to the Rockets game. By subway. For 14 minutes, I'd lean against the window, feeling the rhythm of the train moving. "