"YES!"

Star City Bay. 

The holidays were closing on and Oliver was having town volunteers picking up garbage to help the environment. 

Me "how are you holding up, Dig?"

Dig smiled "pretty good-"

I froze "do you hear that?"

Suddenly a drone flew over us and started to shoot bullets at everyone. 

Oliver yelled "Everybody get down!Get down!"

We all hid behind cars.

Dig tried to shoot it down.

Fel "I think I can power the drones down remotely."

Me "I think now would be a good time for that."

Oliver saved a little girl from getting hit by a bullet. 

Fel shut down the drone and it fell into the water.

Oliver turned to me and nodded to me. 

I nodded back. 

At the hide out. 

Interviewer "A day of hope for a better tomorrow has turned into another day of despair for Star City. A terrorist attack has left dozens in critical condition after people showed up to help Oliver Queen and his campaign staff clean up the Star City Bay. In the meantime, SCPD and national authorities are searching for the individuals responsible, but so far, there are no suspects."

Oliver turned off the TV "Any news on the victims?"

Me "Some are being released, some are still in surgery."

Fel "It's a miracle that no one died."

Oliver "Despite Darhk's best efforts."

Thea "Are we sure that this was HIVE?"

No one said anything. 

Thea sighed "Yeah, that's what I thought."

I walked over to Oliver, worried "Are you ok?"

Oliver "There were kids there."

 Thea looked at her phone "It's Alex.He's saying that every news network in the country is looking for a comment from you."

Oliver shook his head "No comment."

Thea "Ollie, we have to give them something."

Oliver asked confused "What do you want me to say? I asked people to come and help, they almost died because of it. It's--when we have a plan to get Darhk, then I will talk to the press. "

Laurel "I know HIVE wants this city to die, but going after a volunteer event, it just seems a little overkill."

Oliver "Two weeks ago Darhk told me to back off my plan to cle an up the Bay. Today he went after civilians. This is important to him for some reason. We need to understand what it is."

Dig "Last time I tried to talk to my brother, it didn't go too well."

Oliver "Try to talk to him again. A couple of weeks in a cage will change your perspective. Trust me."

At the loft.