William

A few days later. outside a restaurant. Night. 

We walked to the car

Me "You ok?"

Oliver asked me surprised "Me?"

Me " I knew you were gonna ask me, so I thought I'd beat you to the punch."

Oliver chuckled "Are you ok?"

I looked at my birthcontrol pills that were in my back, i don't even know why i still carry them around. 

Oliver "Cat-"

I shook my head. 

Oliver "talk to me"

Me "I could've sworn the pain i felt this morning were cramps. I had hoped they were cramps, Oliver but they weren't"

He looked down. 

Me "That's the first time you're ever gonna hear me say that i wished i was bleeding from down there"

Suddenly we heard clapping and Darhk showed up " Aw, you two just melt my stone-cold heart. You almost make me believe in love again. Nice to see you, Mr. Queen. Ms. Flores.  How was your Christmas?"

Oliver "Son of a bi--"

Darhk used his powers to make Oliver freeze in place " Ooh! Oh. You're so brave for a political candidate and reformed party boy. Oh. Sorry about the limo."

Me "We have extremely powerful friends. You do not know who you're messing with."

Darhk "If it makes you happy, the messing ends today. I tried to bring you into the fold, Mr. Queen, I tried to kidnap your nearest and dearest, I tried to kill you, but none of that took."

Oliver " Well, like she said, you don't know who you're messing with."

Darhk "I suspect that is true, but as they say-- well, or should-- the fourth time is the charm. "

Oliver's phone rang. 

Darhk "Go ahead.Take a look. I'll wait."

Oliver took his phone out and looked at it.

Darhk " William thinks that I'm friends with his mother. Funny. Heh heh heh. Anyhoo, 6:00 on Friday, you're gonna hold a press conference and drop out of the mayoral race. Oh, that's 6 pm, by the way. I will be at home watching you from my brand-new television."

He walked away. 

Oliver was pissed.

Me "What did he show you on your phone? Who's William?"

Oliver didn't say anything. 

Me "Oliver, who is William?"

Oliver "He's my son."

My heart broke. 

At the hide out.