"What's It Take To Make You Angry?"

Next day. At Queen consolidated.

 At Queen consolidated

We were all sitting back at the meeting room

Isabel "You can't win this. I now own 50% of the stock. By tomorrow, I'll have the outstanding five percent and I will control your company. Any attempt to fight me will lead to litigation and leave you penniless. And trust me, poverty isn't as glamorous as Charles Dickens made it look. "

Oliver "What if I found someone to invest new equity capital? "

Isabel "A White Night? With all due respect, your last name is now associated with mass murder. Even you don't have that good of a friend. "

Oliver nodded "You're right. I have family."

Suddenly Walter walked inside and i smirked. 

Isabel stood up " Mr. Steel. It was my understanding that you had resigned as CEO"

Walker nodded " I did. I'm now Chief Financial Officer of Starling National Bank. And my institution has committed rescue financing to Mr. Queen. We bought up the remaining shares of Queen Consolidated when they were released this morning. "

Oliver "Now I know I majored in dropping out, but I'm pretty sure that makes us partners going forward. So I guess... We will be seeing a lot of each other. "

Isabel eyed him "You aren't at all what people say about you. "

Oliver "Most people fail to see the real me. "

Then she left.

Oliver hugged Walter "Thank you, Walter"

Walter "Thank you, for reaching out to me. Whatever's happened between your mother and me, I'm gratified that you know you can still count on me. Your father would have been very proud of you, Oliver. "

Then he looked at me and smiled "Catalina"

I smiled and hugged him "It's good to see you, Walter"

He nodded "Likewise, Cat"

Then he left. 

I smiled at Oliver "Not bad for someone who got a "D" in tenth grade Algebra. "