"It's Time To Come Back"

A few months later. At Lian Yu.

 At Lian Yu

I was on that stupid island because after Tommy's death Oliver had left to go on that island again

I was on that stupid island because after Tommy's death Oliver had left to go on that island again. I was here alone because Dig and Felicity were keeping an eye on the city.

I was walking around when i heard something.

I frozen when i saw what it was. I had stepped on a landmine. great.

Me "joder!"

Suddenly i got swept off of my feet by Tarzan. The mine exploded and i fell on the ground with a shirtless Tarzan on top of me.

Oliver was lying over me, shirtless and sweaty as hell.

I breathed out "You're a hard man to find. "

Oliver shook his head "You shouldn't have come here. "

At his hide out.

I looked around "looks comfy"

Oliver "Would have emailed, but this isn't exactly a WiFi hotspot."

Me " Is this where you lived when you were here? I mean, the first time you were here."

Oliver put on a shirt " For some of it. "

I asked annoyed "Could you at least pretend like you're glad to see me? Dig, Felicity and I spent weeks tracking you down. I've traveled halfway across the world for your ass. You could...at least offer me a water. Or... A coconut or vodka."

Oliver smiled, grabbed a bottle and walked over to me " Fresh out of coconuts. I am happy to see you. "

I rook a sip from the bottle "Same"

Oliver "But I know why you're here. I'm not coming back to Starling City. "

I scoffed, shaking my head. 

Oliver "I can't, Caty, i'm serious. My mission, my father's list, it was a fool's crusade. And I failed. Malcolm Merlyn destroyed the Glades. Tommy died. And the Hood couldn't stop it. So don't ask me to put it on again. Ever. "