"I Don't Want To Be Loved By You"

A few days later.At the hide out. 

I looked at Laurel's new scar "if i don't suture this, it's gonna scar, Laurel"

Laurel "I'll just add it to my ever-growing collection"

i nodded "It's your body"

She nodded and then asked Dig "my father give us anything to use to locate Brick?"

Yeah, we've wasted almost a month on trying to find a way to beat Brick. And it's almost been a month since Oliver .....died. 

Dig "i don't see how. Some of this stuff goes back decades"

Fel "there's plenty of evidence against Brick but nothing the police can make stick"

Laurel "so this is what Brick has reduced us to. Grasping for straws. I don't know how you guys have done this for so long"

Roy "we had Oliver"

Fel walked over to the computer and started to type something.

I walked over to her "what are you doing?"

Fel "Maybe there's something in Brick's MO that'd suggest a couple doors for us to kick down . I mean, for you to kick down"

The computer made a sound. 

Laurel "what was that?"

Fel "cross-references with Alderman Ford's murder in the evidence your father gave us. The same gun was used in a 21-year-old shooting. "

Roy "the same gun? Either that's arrogance or stupidity"

Fel "in this case, definitely stupidity. the victim from 21 years ago. Rebecca Merlyn. "

Me "Daniel Brickwell killed Malcolm Merlyn's wife"

Everyone looked at each other, shocked .

--

Roy "Brick killed Malcolm's wife. What does that have to do with anything?"

Me "Just another reason for them to share bunk beds in hell. but maybe we should get Merlyn to solve our Brick problem"