"I don't wanna talk "

5 Months later. At the hide out. 

Felicity and i were looking at the monitor

The reporter "Starling City is dying. A prison full of criminals.-"

Oliver, Roy and Dig walked inside. 

Ollie "Take another off the board"

Dig "We keep this up, there will only be two types of criminals left in Starling City: the ones we put away and the ones that are running scared "

Felicity crossed the name off the board. 

Oliver walked over to the fern i had bought "what's that?"

I walked to him "a fern. It thrives on low light. Since you're living here, the place could do with a little sprucing " 

Oliver smiled at me "You should buy me a bed"

I smiled back "You're sleeping on the floor"

We smiled at each other. 

Oliver and i...well, it is kinda complicated. I told him that i was ready try to work this out and i'm trying to forgive him for everything. He respects that and isn't pushing me to anything i don't want to. We aren't really dating or anything but he and i are happy the way it is. I haven't really told him that i love him and he didn't say it either. I mean he knows i love him and i know he loves me but...i don't know, i think i have to fully forgive him first to be able to say those words. 

My phone buzzed and i looked at it "Another text from Thea"

Then i read it "Amalfi Coast. I keep telling her to send photos"

Roy "I'm gonna go do a patrol. Clear my head"

Yeah, Roy was completely out of the Mirakuru. The antidote worked. Thea had left because she needed time. I can only imagine how hard it must be for Roy.

Oliver turned to him "hey"

Roy looked at him. 

Oliver "you did really good tonight"