changes

Arcee came through the space bridge, and she nodded to the operator in greeting. Smokescreen soon came up to her "I've been back for 2 seconds, what does Diamondlocke want?" She asked "he didn't say, just said that he wanted to see you ASAP" Smokescreen replied "great, just great" Arcee sighed "want me to walk with you?" He asked, Arcee smiled a bit "that'd be nice" Smokescreen bowed dramatically "after you", Arcee snorted "dork" she walked past him "how are things on earth?" Smokescreen asked "surprisingly well they've got a good amount of cons back in they're pods. Next time I head out we'll have to take as many as we can back" she said "gotcha, gotcha" Smokescreen figeted with his servo. Arcee took notice of her friend's nervousness "you good Smokey? Not like you to be nervous." She put a servo on his shoulder "I'm ok, Cee. Just been a day" Smokescreen said after a moment "I know the feeling. Who knows, maybe after this we can walk around for awhile. Blow off some steam. Something tells me it'll be a day for me too." Arcee started dreading any meeting with her counsel after Bee left. Even though she was a child the last time she saw most of them, they all seemed different after the war. Which was understandable, she'd changed a lot during the war as well. The two walked in silence for a bit longer "Welp, everyone's in here, Cee." Smokescreen said "thanks, Smokey. Oh, give Shockwave a heads up, I plan on checking in on him and Knockout after I'm done with this meeting." Arcee opened the door and went inside before Smokescreen could respond.

She sighed as she shut the door "everyone" she said in greeting "you majesty..." Lynxa mumbled Arcee didn't like th feeling in the room. Usually whenever these review meetings happened everyone was sitting down. Now everyone was standing around, some with they're arms crossed, others looking about ready to shoot something, or someone "what's going on?" Arcee demanded "a matter of state, your highness." Diamondlocke spoke up "I run this state, Diamondlocke." Arcee spat back. Two council members went behind her "explanation, now." Arcee said slowly as she turned her servo into a gun "we'll be taking over things from here, Arcee." Diamondlocke smiled, then a collar snapped around Arcee's neck and shocked her, she fell to her knees "Cyberwarp! Get the program online!" Diamondlocke shouted, "Lynxa" started typing something on the console although she seemed hesitant "anti-shift collar..." Arcee mumbled as she tried to aim for the two mecha behind her "get her arms!" Diamondlocke ordered Arcee then had her arms held behind her back while something started to take control of her body. Eventually she stopped thrashing, Diamondlocke smiled, then deactivated his lightbender "well, Arcee. You certainly tried. I am Cyclonus. But that doesn't matter now" he lifted her chin and made optic contact "you'll be a good little puppet queen and do as your told from now on." He said Arcee could only nod, she was a prisoner in her own body.

Welp, that happened. Things from here on out might seem a little weird. I don't want the story to drag on too long, so I'm trying to fit events in while moving the story along faster than I originally intended. I still hope y'all enjoy it tho
-✨Alexsismindina