hiring

On cybertron

"Slipstream, jetstorm we are going to meet lady arcee I expect you 2 to behave. Understood?" Drift asked "yes master." The 2 minicons replied "good. Let's go." So off they went.

Arcee's POV
I'm meeting with a bounty hunter named drift he's a good one at that uncle Magnus recommended him and I'll take his word until I meet him. I can't believe b.b would do this to me. To cybertron. Aunt elita was furious uncle Magnus was stunned and he apologized to elita for assigning bee to strongarm. But she said it was her decision too. I later met sideswipe's brother his name is sunstreaker I personally apologized to him and said I was trying to get his brother back we now had one thing in common.

We were trying to find our brothers. 😔

Primus help us. Mopping won't do anything/ ah drift's here "hello drift, slipstream, and jetstorm. Thank you for coming." I stood up from my throne "of course lady arcee I am aware of the..... actions of that the lieutenant made. Our task?" Drift said "your task is to find and arrest bumblebee I want him alive understood?" I ask he gave a nod his minicons looked nervous I flashed them a warm smile. I knew where they were coming from my parents always seemed a bit stiffer when they were leading made sense though. "Now for the 2 cadets bring them back as well if you encounter anyone that may prove... hostile take them down and bring them back alive. Would you 3 like to walk with me?" I say trying not to be terrifying drift looked down at his partners they seemed to brighten up "yes. Thank you." He replied as we walked we ran into uncle Magnus when he and drift made eye contact "bring my daughter back safe drift."
"You know we will."
"Yes forgive me. My apologizes slipstream and jetstorm." The 2 minicons nodded I smiled but soon looked away from everyone they reminded me so much of bee, steeljaw, and me.

Flashback no POV
"You can't get us brother boy!" Arcee squealed while dodging her brother servos bumblebee was right in front if her "remember cee no shifting!" Bumblebee shouted playfully "shift this!" Arcee shoved bumblebee towards steeljaw both boys yelled in surprise as they crashed into each other and then onto the ground "owwwwwwww" bee wined "holy scrap sorry guys." Arcee healed them "yet another reason why we need to stop play drive tag but noooo." Steeljaw commented "eh we've been doing worse like 2 weeks ago." Arcee countered "last time ratchet let us in his lab." Bee mumbled as he kicked a pebble "wanna get the camera?" Arcee asked "nah still charging." Steeljaw pointed out "hey golden trio!" Someone yelled it was chromia "hi mom!" Bumblebee retorted
"Hey chromia!" The siblings said at the same time "arceeon?" A deep voice said

Flashback over
"Arceeon are you well?" Magnus asked arcee snapped back to reality "yes I am just thinking. Why?" Ultra Magnus shook his helm.

The golden trio totally didn't blow up ratchet's lab. 😉