red and yellow

⚠️WARNING⚠️
THIS CHAPTER HAS A INSANE AMOUNT OF FEELS GET READY TO GET HIT IN THE GUT.

The Autobot base

Knockout and Shotwick had gotten into a arguement about how to remove the coding. Arcee only shook her helm annoyed and said "femmes femmes, your both pretty. Now, can we save my brother and kick some con aft?" Everyone had shown some form of amusement. Shotwick rubbed the back of his helm looking at the ground and knockout just grumbled something that she couldn't catch. Arcee looked at bumblebee he gave a smile. They were both nervous. Arcee had to fight him. She was the only one with a immunity to Steeljaw's drain. So she had to be the one to keep him busy so that Shotwick could use a dart that would knock him out long enough so they could take out the slave coding. "Necrosis and arachnid will pay for what they did arceeon." Elita said in a silent promise after all arachnid was the whole reason why causeway and ironhide were dead and why steeljaw had even been taken. "Your call bee, you ready? It's just I don't want steeljaw to be with them longer than he has too." Arcee asked

an idea hit him and he smiled
"AUTOBOTS! LETS REV UP AND ROLL OUT!"

The blackhawk 30 minutes before

Thunderhoof had been chasing clampdown. Again. "Get back here your worthless peice a scrap!" Clampdown just ran faster. Like it was gonna do anything. But thunderhoof caught up to him and was trying to hold him down but clampdown's claws were getting in the way. A false cough left someone's mouth both of them looked. Wildspark was leaning against the wall "must I remind the both of you that if you have a death wish then I can gladly enact it?" He said thunderhoof let go of clampdown and stalked towards him and got right in his face not that the coding would let steeljaw back down. He wouldn't have anyways he would have given thunderhoof a reason to fear him. Steeljaw didn't care which decepticon it came out on all the pain, hate, anger, and anguish that he had been put through. His one ally was gone probably to never be seen again. Steeljaw knew arcee was on earth so he just had to hold on then he might be freed from the prison he called his mind. He knew both of his parents were dead and gone. He barely any time to grieve though as the chains took hold and he became a weapon for the bot he hated more than megatron. "Watch it Wildspark. Crosis won't like your threats." Thunderhoof said Wildspark scoffed "necrosis gave me the order to make sure both of you knew." He said clampdown saw his chance and ran for it thunderhoof was about to go after him but felt his energy leave him and he dropped onto his knees when he turned back around some purple and black substance was going to Wildspark's claw "what did you do to me!" Thunderhoof demanded "I drained you. Thank you for your strength, it made living in this pit just a little easier." He taunted his tail swaying in a slow motion as he passed thunderhoof "give it time. You'll be back to your aggravating self in a minute." Wildspark said over his shoulder as he left and walked down the hallways of the blackhawk. Steeljaw was right his sister was coming for him. Along with his family being backed by the elite guard. Wildspark was walking when shots were fired and his ears perked up trying to pinpoint where he needed to go. But it didn't take long as a drone was flung by him. The coding forced steeljaw into another final form it didn't hurt as much but it was pretty uncomfortable. Then he saw arcee they made optic contact. When she saw the katana she entered her final form and a shield materialized and the two began fighting. Sword strikes shield. Elita started taking on arachnid "hello elita feel like losing any more family!" She taunted "you'll pay for what you did you monster!" Elita returned her blade clashing with one if her legs "ha! You've brought your sparkmate! It'll be nice for when your daughter is killed!" She said and then was punched in the face.
A/n arachnid you jerk. You gonna be seeing causeway soon.
Bumblebee was fighting necrosis "this was bold lieutenant! Did you have a death wish?" Necrosis slashed bee across the chassis bee winced and panted he looked to arcee and steeljaw arcee was almost pinned steeljaw joined katana going through but not touching her yet. "She'll lose you know. He is far more powerful." Necrosis panted a bit of energon from his nose dripping to the ground. Bumblebee lashed out at him blows exchanged. Then the battle paused when a bomb blew up followed by a victorious shout from wheeljack "eat that deceptiscraps!" Arcee laughed aloud even given her situation Wildspark paused and he dropped his sword and a large breath left him his optics full of shock. He slowly looked at arcee his mouth slightly agape

 He slowly looked at arcee his mouth slightly agape

"you'll be alright steeljaw." Then he lost consciousness both medics tried to get him back to the scrap yard as soon as he dropped. Arcee threw up a large shield to stop fire and to help them get steeljaw out. A wide smile spread across her face "autobots! Let's go home!" She shouted triumphantly then they all left elita wearing a similar smile as not only her nephew was back where he should be. She had cut off 4 of arachnid's extra legs.

3 hours later

Steeljaw had been in recharge for a while arcee was the only one in his room she sat in a chair next to him she was working on some cybertron business. Shotwick had gone back to cybertron awaiting trial which he went willingly elita came back after he was secure.

Knockout shook his servo before the cuffs were put on saying "one last time old colleague."

Ultra Magnus also stayed, after he had taken the elite guard back. Wheeljack, bulkhead, smokescreen, and all the humans stayed too. Jack had been talking with Russell the two had hit it off. Miko still with her old guardians.
A/n IN MY OPINION WHEELJACK COUNTS AFTER THE BEGINNING OF SEASON 3! SUE ME!

Raf was going on with bumblebee on what they'd missed and other things. In the room where optimus's children weren't

steeljaw stirred and rose arcee didn't move she didn't want to scare him

steeljaw stirred and rose arcee didn't move she didn't want to scare him. He looked at his servo in pure disbelief "I'm free?" He whispered slowly arcee reached out and took his servo steeljaw flinched and looked at her both of them about to cry multiple emotion tears

"you're free." She whispered
"I'm free." He pulled her in for a hug

In which she gladly excepted he buried his face in the crook of her neck beginning to cry. Arcee didn't care she just hugged him tighter letting everything from last 5 years spill out onto her shoulder. She hummed a tune at first the she began to sing.

I remember tears streaming down your face when I said I'd never let you go, when all those shadows almost killed you light~
I remember you said don't leave me here alone. Well all that's dead and gone and past tonight~
Just close your eyes the sun is going down, you'll be alright no one can hurt you now, come morning light you and I'll be safe and sound...

Aren't I good at making myself sad😭?

The words echoed through the night. Eventually steeljaw fell into recharge by his sister.

Finally free.

I'm gonna go cry in the corner now.

Word count: 1,278
new record or something like that....