arrival

Optimus's thoughts were going wild at that point. He didn't know where to start. *The center of the storm is always still so its best to start there* he thought to himself. He had to help his fellow autobots for starters. Then he could talk to his son. *How much has he changed?* he asked silently *and arcee for that matter.* he still couldn't forget the object he took with him. He also couldn't never forget that look on her face when he explained what he had to do. What he had to to in order to help their home. How she begged him not to. That look would always make his spark ache. And then there was has probably more than terrified sparkmate and worried parents. He didn't even get a chance to have a formal goodbye just a heads up or a hey this might happen. Now only primus knew how long he had. How long he had until death would come to reclaim him.

*ah. Traffic.*
This was one of the things no cybertronian would ever miss. *how did agent Fowler put it? One of the many scourges of humanity? Eh, more that likely.*

After some more traffic

When optimus finally arrived what he saw was not what he was expecting. Steeljaw and bumblebee were fighting necrosis, a newly freed sideswipe and drift were taking on fracture, grimlock was taking care of underbite, windblade and Sunstreaker were going after thunderhoof, finally a wolf-con femme by the looks of it was handling airacnhid. Optimus drove as quickly as he could in order to help them.
"What's your plan this time? Send us to some shadow realm?" Steeljaw asked as he swung at his enemy "you'd be surprised at what's in store steely." Necrosis replied then both mechs turned their attention to the engine that could be heard roaring "I must be seeing things." Steeljaw murmured "I don't think so jaws." Bumblebee said

necrosis growled when the semi truck swug his trailer into airacnhid.(worth it)

"Well that was deserved." The cyan wolf-con admitted much to his red counterpart's fury. Airacnhid was in slight shock and not just from the fact that she was just hit by a semi truck. Halo had the hindsight of taking a few steps back before optimus slammed into her.

"Optimus prime. It's been to long." The spider spat optimus transformed "not long enough." He returned(roasted? It sounded better in my head)

"Maybe we'll find out what keeps your spark beating!" She lunged for him which optimus deflected easily. Halo used her 2 canes

To yank back airacnhid which made her make a noise of anger

To yank back airacnhid which made her make a noise of anger. "Eyo! This guy gonna show or what?!" Thunderhoof asked aggressively then the machine around the statue began to spark. "Back up!" Strongarm shouted over the noise which pretty much went for both autobots and decepticon.

Then the noise reached its high and what looked like a figure starting to get closer to the portal optimus used his decepticon hunter to turn it into a spear like weapon he then chucked into the portal. Then there was a large explosion which sent everyone flying. What steeljaw heard was menical laughter which didn't sound like necrosis at all but it triggered something in his memory. Just what? "Who is that?!" Sideswipe asked a dark figure stepped forward and his visor pulled back to reveal a evil grin.

 Just what? "Who is that?!" Sideswipe asked a dark figure stepped forward and his visor pulled back to reveal a evil grin

"Hurrah. Another psycho." Halo said sarcastically

"Its about time you showed up!" Clampdown shouted

"All in due time." He said "I am megatronus. You may also know me as the fallen." Steeljaw stepped away from necrosis "well your about to fall back to whatever hole you crawled out of." The two mechs swung for each other.
Then something happened.

The fallen started to drain steeljaw. He managed to break the connection.

"H-how?"
"Well you had to get it from someone now didn't you."

Ok! Done! I've wanted to write this for so long😁. Worth it! Cya 'round you awesome weirdos💕
-alexsismindina💕