summoned pt 2

It had been 3 days since windblade had come. Something just wasn't sitting right with steeljaw. It wasn't Windblade or halo, no they were fine, something was eating at him. His brows furrowed then he shook his helm "what are you planning?" He asked quietly then the alarms went crazy. It hurt his ears but he didn't care. When he arrived pretty much everyone was there. Except for 2, fixit was typing rapidly windblade was trying to figure out what was going on by looking at the holographic screen. Then it hit him. "A dark energon signal? How is that possible?!" Steeljaw demanded some feeling was starting to stir. He didn't know what it was but it hurt. A. Lot. "I don't know jaws. Jaws?" Bumblebee turned to his friend "what's wrong?" Steeljaw shook his helm "I'm fine...!" He said he didn't even realize that his tail was between his legs "steeljaw?" Halo touched his arm which he promptly yanked his arm away "don't touch me!" He shouted was he shaking? He began backing away. What was happening to him? His chassis started to hurt everything was in a fog. Things just started hitting him at the same time. Suddenly he was back in the nebula base just before he made his last escape attempt. Then he was in the blackhawk while necrosis was messing with bumblebee. More pain hit him. It was the pain from his forced final form. He snapped back into reality. He was laying down? He groaned "oh thank primus." Sunstreaker sighed with relief then the nausea hit "feeling sick?" He asked "what gave it away?" Steeljaw replied sarcastically "at first we thought you were having a spark attack." He said kind of pointlessly "did I? I don't know what that was. And why are you here?" Steeljaw asked grumpily "sideswipe disappeared. Fixit didn't want me trying anything. And no, you didn't have a spark attack, you had a panic attack. You passed out a little after you told halo not to touch you." Sunstreaker explained "how nice." Steeljaw mumbled "I'm sorry about sideswipe." He said "not your fault you don't run with him anymore." Sunstreaker said "I hated running with him. Just for clarification."  "Yeah, I would to." Sunstreaker agreed "you remind me a lot of arcee." He blurted out steeljaw huffed a laugh he was tired but sleep wouldn't come to him "arcee and I have very similar beliefs, we're both hot headed, we hate megatron, and necrosis, we're both unstable-"  "unstable? When I met her arcee seemed fine!" Sunstreaker said un pure disbelief "we both have our scars, some seen more than others." He sighed "Where is everyone?" Steeljaw asked "out tracking the dark energon signal and trying to find sideswipe and strongarm." Sunstreaker answered "right." Steeljaw mumbled "how long was I out?"  "A few hours. Fixit though you'd be out for the day though." Sunstreaker replied "next time there's a fight. I'm going." Steeljaw told him "your recovering." Sunstreaker responded he sounded liked a medic steeljaw sat up half expecting to be pushed back down "I feel like a burden. So this is how I intend to help." He said "no one thinks your a burden, steeljaw." Sunstreaker corrected "whatever." Steeljaw mumbled "lay back down and then maybe bumblebee might let you back on the field." Sunstreaker said have joking "now you sound like arcee." Steeljaw responded as he laid back down then halo poked her head in "oh! Hey..." she said flustered she wasn't expecting steeljaw to be awake "you take over." Sunstreaker said as he got up and passed her "um...ok...what did you say?" She asked sitting next to him "I dunno." Steeljaw shrugged the best he could "steeler. You need to rest. But care to tell me what happened?" Halo asked softly "Sunstreaker said I had a panic attack." Steeljaw spat "may I touch you?" She asked quietly "I'm sorry; I didn't mean to snap at you." Steeljaw admitted "it's ok. I didn't mean to add to it." Halo slowly slid her servo over to his which steeljaw didn't mind whatever caused him to not want himself to be touched had passed "do you know what holding tails is?" She blurted out "no, not really." He admitted once again "well...you could brew it down to affection." Halo said "oh ok thanks. Let's just say when it comes to being a wolf-con I have no fragging idea how to function." He said she giggled "I noticed. You two aren't related, you and necrosis I mean!" Steeljaw winced at necrosis's name "but you were cybertronian. Oop! I'm sorry I didn't mean to being anything up!" Halo's ears dropped out of guilt "forget it pup. I'm over it. I'm not saying I don't miss being cybertronian but ever since I've been freed I've mostly come to terms with this." Steeljaw squeezed her servo. The two sat in comfortable silence they both felt better.

So...If you guys have any panic attack stories or any way I could improve it please don't hesitate to tell me. A pin from pinterest and some last minute Google searches was what I had to work with. But cya 'round you awesome weirdos!
-alexsismindina😁💕