the second home pt 1

On cybertron (not for long anyways😝)

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Knockout asked "frag yeah. I'll only be gone for 3 days max. I promise." Arcee said "and the council allowed this?" Knockout said "yes they did. Primus! Besides with steeljaw back and him under coding..." arcee's servos became fists

"I'm not him leaving. Not now not ever."

Knockout nodded he did feel terrible for what he done to him he was still very young when megatron delivered him to knockout and even then deep down he knew it was wrong. Even cons had a conscious.

Smokescreen was standing by the space bridge his usual grin on his face. Sunstreaker was leaning against a wall arms crossed he couldn't wait to be back with his brother. Wheeljack and drift along with Sunstreaker had returned giving the full story on bumblebee. Now they just needed to find who messed with the footage. He was to stay with arcee and to make sure that nothing went wrong for whatever reason. Elita and ultra Magnus had already said their byes earlier so knockout need to get them to earth and back. There were very few people who knew that arcee was going off world. Arcee intended to keep it that way. "Ready cee?" Smokescreen asked hyperly he and bumblebee were very close turns out he and bumblebee had met after arcee went into stasis so she thought that was nice. "You better bet your chassis I am." Arcee said strongly knockout shook his helm a slightly amused look on his face and went to the control panel "everybody ready?" Knockout asked half looking at the bridge and the panel "yeah! Let's goooo!" Arcee said excited "see you guys soon." He called as the portal opened "femmes first." Smokescreen gave a mock bow while gesturing to the portal "jerk." Was arcee's response as she went through then Sunstreaker and smokey finally.

On earth (like I said not long😝)

The 3 autobots came to earth once again arcee took her first breath with a sigh and a slight smile on her face "feeling better madam?" Sunstreaker said "better than ever. And it's just arcee here, kay?" Arcee asked Sunstreaker gave a nod smokescreen elbowed her his grin not disappearing once they came. "Do we wait?" Smokescreen asked "yes. We do. If bee was able to locate the jackhammer that fast 3 autobot signals will be just as high." Arcee replied Sunstreaker looked around his sword in the ground(pointy end) his servos on its hilt as he scanned the forest "do you think decepticons can find us?" He asked after some thought "we can take 'em." Smokescreen cut of arcee "yes I agree with smokey. Your well enough to fight right?" Then a bridge opened all 3 of them brought out their weapons. The bee team stepped thought.

HEAVY BEECEE 'BOUT TO HAPPEN!

Arcee and bumblebee made optic contact and they looked at each other and were the first to lower their weapons sideswipe and Sunstreaker started catching up almost immediately though.

Strongarm was smiling and was thinking that something either really cute or really painful was about to happen to bee. She hoped the cute thing.

Bumblebee's POV

Fixit had told us about 3 autobot signals so when we went to investigate. I saw arcee(my rose), smokey, and Sunstreaker. Arcee and I just stared at each other and mech.

She got taller.

She probably went up to my optics. When originally she went up to my chassis. She bit her bottom lip then walked up to me.

"I'm not sure weather to kiss you or kill you bumblebee." She said I just had to smile at that.

Wait had she lost weight? Oh no. Was this what wheeljack was talking about I cupped her cheek and she leaned into it "how long?" I asked "I'm doing better according to shockwave." She said "and according to you?" He asked "good." She replied bumblebee smiled again causing arcee to have a trace of blush. Bumblebee shook his helm and kissed her which arcee happily returned.

Smokescreen being a basically uncle to strongarm covered her optics. Strongarm was not amused.

This caused everyone else (except bee and cee) to smile or chuckle a little.

Once the 2 separated arcee hugged him and bumblebee held her for a minute. But had to pull away "we can take you guys back to our base. And by the way-"
"B.b if you say humans-"
"We have 2 human allies. There names are denny and Russell. Father and son actually." Bumblebee finished "not again." Arcee muttered "their nice actually and a cee did wheeljack and drift tell you about-"
"Brother boy? Yeah. I will try them on cybertron as I should. No matter my personal opinion." Arcee her servos went to her hips. (Arcee is layin down the law😂 siblings am I right?)

The bee team went back to the scrap yard to get them acquainted with the rest of the team.

Ok when I started writing this after I read a comment from AidanKantmann

and she's(or he's) right where theirs arachnid there's arcee. Also I wrote this kinda later at night so why there's gonna be a part 2 FULL A BEECEE MOMENTS MAI OTP!