those 5 years

Ok for the video just pretend that Steeljaw's optics are red and necrosis was at the blackhawk. And for this chapter it's going to be some steeljaw moments that are kinda in more detail. Thanks for putting up with my ramblings
-alexsismindina💕

This one is from just an average day on the blackhawk just before steeljaw and bee met in chapter 3

Wildspark was doing his rounds and always having that cold unforgiving gaze on he drones  and other bots on the blackhawk either were terrified of him or just stayed out of the way of the second. He was waiting for his next mission now that autobots had come to earth "Wildspark?" A dark voice said "yes necrosis? My next mission?" Wildspark replied "eagar to get out of the blackhawk?" He teased only he and then stealthwing knew about the coding and his real identity. So  everyone else thought that "Wildspark" was cold and vicious and was like necrosis who was similar to megatron but on the inside steeljaw was biting his time until he could try to be freed "just waiting for the right time to gut an autobot and sent that pitiful excuse of a queen a message." Steeljaw couldn't believe what had just left his mouth. That was about his own sister! *what the frag am I saying?* steeljaw asked himself "if your that eager why don't you see to the forest and work on your stealth." Necrosis said lazily "and you know what? I feel like coming myself." Then the two went off and as they were walking both of them heard footsteps approaching very fast necrosis gave a smirk and Wildspark only exhaled through his nose and started to mess around with a small orb in servo he looked intently at it making sure it would make its mark. Then sideswipe showed up and only saw Wildspark who was still looking at his orb necrosis wanted to see how much of the skill he had retained over them years Wildspark gave him a lazy glance "may I help you autobot?" He asked taunting "yeah you can help me get you into. Stasis pod!" Sideswipe said drawing his sword Wildspark only sighed "are all you autobots always so trigger happy?" His claws unsheathing.

Then the part of chapter 3 happened😒

This next one happened during the chapter "thunderhoof"

"We've been tracking pods with possible allies and thanks to the manifest of the Allcamorr I have found out next ally. Wildspark and and I are well acquainted with him. His name is thunderhoof a well known mob boss and during his absence his Territory was reclaimed by me. He doesn't know that and that's how it's going to stay. Understand stealthwing?" Necrosis hissed "yes I do." Stealthwing said he sat down "will he a bruiser? Someone else I need to fix?" Necrosis looked at him with a cold stare "he will aid us and you need to heal him then you will." Wildspark ordered "yes. I understand Wildspark." Stealthwing said softly "besides once we find vertabreak you have your help." Necrosis said disinterested "it depends if he's sane enough to even understand." Wildspark mumbled "yes yes I know he was arrested for playing Frankenstein as the humans say. Unlawful cybergrafting and all that." Necrosis said "now go stop thunderhoof from ending this world." Necrosis ordered "on it." Was all Wildspark said before he left.

Then thunderhoof's chapter happened.

This is when necrosis's pack broke into the scrapyard. Last one I promise💜

"There that'll do it." Stealthwing said as he finished the fake wound on Wildsparks left hip "now we just need to split your lip. Steeljaw you know that this needs to work or else primus knows what he may do to you." He said firmly "I am aware stealthwing just let me handle the lip I'll take care of it." Wildspark spat stealthwing put a servo on his shoulder "be careful a new signal is on the move and we don't know what it is. Don't do anything stupid." He didn't bother to say his real name or his fake name they both knew which side of him he was talking about.

Just outside the scrapyard

Wildspark split his bottom lip "convincing?" He asked "it'll work" thunderhoof said "not bad the doc has his ways." Fracture commented he unsheathed one of his blades "looks like it came from mine." He laughed coldly "then it'll work." Wildspark said leaving the main group and when he looked at that door he knew what was going to happen. But little did they know a certain spider was coming nor would steeljaw be put through so much pain. Wildspark fell right into the center of bumblebee, strongarm, sideswipe, and grimlock they were looking down at him in shock "I'm gonna say it I was not ready for that." Grim said looking confused "look at those gashes shouldn't they have healed by now?" Strongarm asked "sometimes his stolen energy runs out and they have to heal normally." Bumblebee said "betrayed by other decepticons." Wildspark said while he faked trying to get up but was forced back down by a nudge from sideswipe. His wince was not faked as he hit his bad side. Wildspark stayed down and was taken to a stasis pod.

Then the rest of "spark of a autobot" happened thanks for reading guys sorry about this ramble just thought this might work idk. But cya 'round.
-alexsismindina💕