a link between worlds

Is it just me or does the pic above look like Steeljaw's holoform just in the steampunk style?

"W-what? How?" Steeljaw asked in shock
"Well you had to get it from someone now didn't you." Megatronus responded

Optimus looked at him as if some long forgotten logic had just hit him in the face "of course...the 13 primes were created as brother and sister." Optimus cursed himself "wellllllllllll so this is a thing." Halo commentated *wait does that make me related to him?!* strongarm thought *primus have mercy.* megatronus brought out a staff with indents on both ends. Necrosis and steeljaw exchanged looks "what is that." The red wolf-con demanded "to extract the fragments of unicron's spark from deep within the earth." The fallen prime answered "I did not seal him away only for him to be used again for the harm of this world!" Optimus shouted "you don't understand optimus! If I take part of the allspark from cybertron and join the two this world will be destroyed!" Necrosis looked at him with rage in his optics "that wasn't our deal!" And the 2 started an arguement.

"maybe if we just leave them they'll tear each other apart." Bumblebee remarked by strongarm and sideswipe's expressions it looked they agreed.

Steeljaw rolled his optics and tried to swipe the spark extractor with little success and by that I mean he flung across the island. "Steeljaw!" Bumblebee and halo shouted at the same time "I've survived worse that care of him!" Steeljaw responded. Optimus shot another energy blast at megatronus to which he dodged and necrosis barely did. So the fighting started again. "Drift!" Windblade shouted "we've gotta knock that statue down! Maybe it can hold the con down!" Drift backed towards her "and how do you expect me get up there?!" He returned then he kicked fracture in the face "well hop on!" Windblade transformed "oh my primus." Drift muttered and he did as he was told much to the silent amusement of his minicons. Steeljaw began dueling with necrosis again while optimus went after the fallen.

Forgive me for this next terrible part I'm just kinda done with all the fight scenes since I'm terrible at writing them and I wanna move the story along. Thank you.

After the dust had settled from windblade and drift managing to cut off the arm of the crown city statue trapping the fallen bumblebee, strongarm, and sideswipe managed to shoot the fallen with a mega beam from there respective decepticon hunters. And after big flash of light only smoldering ash remained. "He's, he's gone?" Halo asked "I believe so." Optimus replied "decepticons! Retreat!" Necrosis called out grabbing airachnid's servo as he ran.

"Make sure that the door doesn't hit you on the way out!" Strongarm shouted after the 2. "Didn't expect that from you strongarm." Sideswipe said "eh, what can I say I can hold my tongue." She responded as she elbowed him then from the ashes a purplish-black orb rose "helms up!" Bumblebee yelled as everyone drew there weapons. The orb floated for a second and then launched at steeljaw who tried slashing it with his claws but some black energy started at his left servo and flowed onto the rest of him. Steeljaw screamed the pain he felt wasn't as bad as some of the other things he had been through but it still hurt. Then after the blackness had flowed up his helm and off of him he looked different. Felt different.

Not my art as per usual

An armor plate had come over his chassis covering his windshield with a large yellow V across it and a smaller red V under it some smaller plating now covered the back of his neck and his faceplate got some detail added his ears now had a slight curve up and he had designs(eyeshadow?) over his optics. Optimus reached his son "dad?" He was taking deeper breaths "yes steeljaw." Optimus was suprised but at the same time not surprised. His son had gotten taller since the last time he'd seen him now he went up his chin. Optimus hugged him to which steeljaw rested his helm on his shoulder and his tail started wagging "it's alright son. It's over." Optimus put a servo on the back of his helm "when do you go?" Steeljaw asked "not until my natural death takes me." Optimus said

"thank primus...-!" Steeljaw nearly fell into recharge.

"We need to get back to your base bumblebee." The prime half turned his attention to his former scout "yeah I know just didn't want to ruin the moment. And it's good to see you again optimus." Bumblebee said

"it is good to see you as well also, I expect that I be allowed to walk my daughter down the aisle." Optimus said nonchalantly bumblebee froze and everyone either snorted, went "oh!" Or laughed.

FINALLY DONE! This took me a MONTH! Sorry about the wait you guys mean a lot to me😁 cya 'round you awesome weirdos👋
-alexsismindina💕