remember

Ok this chapter is going to have ratchet and wheeljack moments so if you don't like it then that's fine just a heads up.

6 years ago

"Bumblebee!" Arcee yelled as she slammed into a drone as an owl [I see him I see him] he beeped back aggravated "arceeon! Bumblebee move out!" Optimus ordered "coming dad!" [On our way!] A familiar bridge opened up and the 3 ran through "quite the mission." Wheeljack commented "well I didn't see you out there now did we?" Arcee snapped optimus gave her a look arcee bit her tongue elita shook her Helmand hugged her "aunt elita!" Arcee yelled she was taken off guard "I'm your aunt it's my job to mess with you." Elita teased arcee groaned optimus gave a faint smile "elita can I see my child?" He asked as a rhetorical question elita sighed dramatically "I dunno optimus."
Arcee left her arms and went to bumblebee "fixed it." Arcee said sarcastically elita started laughing and optimus shook his head trying to be disappointed but the smile on his face said otherwise. Most of team prime had gone off to do their own thing but in the med bay it was just ratchet and wheeljack. Ratchet had been trying to work but kisses from wheeljack had been distracting him they had been together for a little while but hadn't told the team yet. "Wheeljack stop I'm working." Ratchet growled "c'mon sunshine. You work to much." Wheeljack slid his servos around ratchet's waist he sighed but didn't shake him off "arcee is going out into the field more so I lose a set of servos and...a goddaughter." Ratchet set down his tools wheeljack kissed the side of his helm "the kid's a good fighter. She's doin great." Wheeljack reassured "you two don't seem to get on well." Ratchet started but cut himself off "eh we just got off on the wrong ped. She seems like the type if we told everyone about us she'd forget about it." Wheeljack pointed out "true." Is what ratchet responded with "should we tell them I don't like keeping this kind of information away from optimus."
"Whenever we're ready doc." Wheeljack purred ratchet exhaled and let his helm rest on Wheeljack's shoulder "tired?" Wheeljack asked concerned "a little." Ratchet answered

"so that's why bulk didn't get a wrench to the helm when he accidently broke your equipment." Wheeljack said smugly "again may I add." Ratchet grumbled

Wheeljack laughed "only you ratchet." Then he kissed him neither wanted to pull away. Nor be apart for a while.

I will go down with this ship😍
-alexsismindina💕