his name

On cybertron

"You needed us arc-
Shotwick?!" Knockout yelled "your return was...unpredicted." shockwave said his monotone voice bearing some form of shock. "Yes. I have but that doesn't matter right now. But necrosis does and arcee your not going to like this but arachnid has come back." Shotwick said knockout shivered arcee looked somewhere between angry and shocked. She only huffed and didn't say anything then elita and ultra Magnus walked in "arcee. Oh and this is?" Elita asked Shotwick looked a little scared. Elita one was very well known on the battlefield and given what he had done to her nephew. Only primus knew what would happen. Shotwick inhaled "my name is shotwick. You can call me a decepticon medic. But for the bot I used to serve we will both burn in the pits. I was the one who worked on steeljaw after knockout and shockwave left for earth during the war. I was forced to put slave coding in him. I did it out of fear of my own life and I will except the consequences for that." He said both elita and ultra Magnus looked shocked a little bit elita blinked a couple times "arcee you brought him here and I think we both heard that correctly. Or am I imagining things?" She asked in disbelief "you heard him right aunt elita. Shotwick is going to help us now that the tunneler is no longer in his helm." Arcee replied "tunneler?" Knockout asked in disbelief shotwick nodded "that was also unexpected." Shockwave said "that's not good. What else do we know about steeljaw and the issues he presents?" Ultra Magnus asked so Shotwick began to explain the best he could and the 3 scientists began to work on a cure.

"We're coming steeljaw. Just a little longer." Arcee whispered

Back on earth

Everyone had split up in order to check out sites that quillfire may have been at. Bumblebee was walking on his own right where he had first seen steeljaw that day. Bee sighed when he remembered the look steeljaw had in his face when he attacked him and the pain on his face when he used his final form.

"So the Lieutenant always returns to the scene of the crime?"

Bumblebee spun around "your one to talk necrosis." Bumblebee answered necrosis started clicking his tongue "Shotwick may have left my command but that dosen't mean a certain friend of yours hasn't." He taunted "don't you dare ever-" bumblebee felt his energy leave him and he slammed into the ground and then a pair of red optics looked over him.

The blackhawk

Bumblebee groaned his helm was spinning sure steeljaw had drained him before but never so fast or so savagely(right word?) A dark voice chuckled bee finally opened his optics and felt his servos bound behind his back. Necrosis smirks "so your finally awake. Took you long enough." He stood up "you really need to learn restraint Wildspark." He said over his shoulder. Steeljaw once again rolled his optics his tail doing what could be called a deadly calm swing.

"His name is steeljaw." Bumblebee  said

Necrosis turned back to bee "that's quite the voice you have lieutenant. Wouldn't be a shame if you lost it once again?" His claws unsheathing "I'd think your lovely fiancee would hate to heal you again." He looked at his claw steeljaw raised a eyebrow his face saying "wait hold up."
"You leave arcee out of this." Bee ordered "but lieutenant, must I remind you that your the one locked up. And oh, did a certain future brother-in-law not know?" He asked sarcastically looking at steeljaw. "Scrap." Bee mumbled necrosis turned on his heal and told told steeljaw to keep an optic on bumblebee and left. Bee pulled his servos out from his back. "How many times did you pick these cuffs?" He asked

"Many times." Steeljaw responded

"Now go-" he winced his optics flashing "got another "upgrade" today. Can't fight it much longer." He panted "you won't have to much longer." Bumblebee said as he left. Soon he got off the blackhawk but he could have sworn that just as he left earshot he heard a sharp loud whine.

Later guys!

A primes future जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें