the second home pt 2

At the scrapyard

The cybertron team got to know arcee, smokescreen, and Sunstreaker a bit but Sunstreaker was staying to help with the cons. "About your voice fixit, I could try to heal it if you want." Arcee suggested "perhaps arcee but not fow, cow, now!" He responded arcee had to giggle at this. Bumblebee was speaking with smokey "wow. I can't believe that. Is bulkhead ok?" Bumblebee asked "yeah. They don't call him bulkhead for nothing." Smokescreen laughed "yeah. I guess." Bumblebee said half paying attention he was looking at arcee he could tell when arcee was trying to look busy. Of course she still was caring about fixit. But she had some things on her processor. "Hey cousin, you wanna go one patrol with me?" Strongarm asked arcee gave a slight smile that made bee blush when it was angled at him "sure, I need to get used to the area anyways." She shrugged smokescreen looked at her she gave a cocky smile and left with strongarm. "I will never understand femmes." He stated "you have no room to talk smokey." Bumblebee retorted "I have no idea what your talking about." He chuckled

With the femmes

After a drive the cousins were talking like nothing had ever happened "I'm glad my parents are ok. Things seen to be going well." Strongarm said "yeah things got weird ever since wheeljack and drift got back....*sigh* I miss him." Arcee said "what was he like?" Strongarm asked arcee giggled "seeing as your fighting him and wait what's with the face." Arcee crossed her arms strongarm's face said scrap. "Uh funny story actually. Last time we fought he gained his final form an-"
"What! Sweet mother of primus! What did that, that thing do to my brother!" arcee yelled a bird even took off from a tree. "We don't know fully. I'm sorry." Strongarm said sadly she looked at the ground arcee immediately saw that she made her feel bad "scud. Sorry I am soo sorry." She said taking strongarm's servos "it's ok. But there's one other thing. After steeljaw entered his final form. One tear came then he tried to attack the lieutenant his optics looked tired." Strongarm finished arcee just sighed letting go of strongarm's servos her own becoming fists then they gave out arcee sighed once again.

"I hope, there's still someone left to save."

Strongarm nodded "ready to see what brother boy's like?" Arcee asked "yeah" strongarm replied arcee pulled up a screen with many old videos that she, steeljaw, and bumblebee made when they were sparks(kids) strongarm found herself laughing any times same for arcee. Although unknown to them a certain wolf-con was watching from behind a ghost of a sad smile on his face the scrapyard battle was 2 weeks before he was only know permitted to leave the blackhawk now. It was nice out so steeljaw had enjoyed it. But now he was unsure. For once the coding made a mistake. As he stepped forward. He was going to try and hurt or kill them. But a twig snapped both femmes turned around strongarm immediately took out her gun bit was stopped by arcee throwing up her arm to stop her "wait." She uttered quietly as she stepped forward very slowly trying not to startle him. Steeljaw was pulling as hard as he possibly could on his mental chains his teeth gritting in his mind but he watch through what felt like someone else's optics. "Hey steeljaw. It me arcee. I don't know how long I've got. So I'm just gonna say it. I'm sorry." Arcee said a few tears fell down her cheeks steeljaw looked shocked in and out of his mind his optics flickered back to yellow.

"no arceeon. I'm sorry." He muttered his voice sounded a little forced as he wiped her tears away.

"I'm sorry for leaving you. I'm sorry for not being there for you. I'm sorry for putting THIS on you." He continued "as your older brother I shouldn't have left. After you got me back, from the nemesis I was cooped up for so long that I...that I...I lost sight of my PURPOSE! It was I who should have died that day not mother. I should have hid you and-"
"Steeljaw. Is this what you've been telling yourself?!" Arcee asked "thinking? Yes, I've been thinking it. Up until this point it seems like it's all I can do." He spat then what arcee saw made her energon boil. The scar on his hip. She placed her servo over the scar steeljaw flinched as she did so arcee gently ran her hand over it as she healed it. Although she only went to his lower shoulder steeljaw felt like she was towering over him. Once it was healed the siblings smiled at each other.

"bye bye brother boy." She started
"So long sister girl." He finished

And with that they parted ways. But he gave a small wave to strongarm. Once he did leave arcee turned back to strongarm "can you not tell bee? I think he'd get worried." She asked strongarm nodded hesitantly "I think that's enough excitement for one day don't ya think." Arcee said not to herself or strongarm "yeah let's go home." Strongarm responded with.

And that's what they did.

Later that night.

Arcee and bumblebee had been talking(and cuddling😝) "how did it feel when the holocron dissolved?" He asked debating whether he should have "it didn't feel like anything. I don't know how to describe it." Arcee said sleepily "heh, well I guess we'll be won't be Ceeing causeway till next year." He joked arcee only sighed blushing madly.

Bumblebee was chuckling even though it was really bad

Bumblebee was chuckling even though it was really bad. Bumblebee leaned in and kissed her passionately arcee only gave a small noise in shock but went with it as her arms wound around Bumblebee's neck. One of Bumblebee's arms rested by the top of her back. Bumblebee was careful not to hit her weak spot. While his other servo ran circles on her lower back. Arcee made the noise again when bee flicked her weak spot just to startle her. Eventually they separated they just stared at each other. Just enjoying the time they had with one another. In the others arms.

I sorries but beecee be mai otp and so this is one of my more prouder moments of my writing. Cya fellow reader/writers!