clarity

Heavy optiway chapter. Sorry for not updating in a while family comes first☺
ps #insert text# is talking through sparkbonds

In the allspark

Causeway was getting ready for a show she did still sing and she still loved doing it. Helped get her emotions out. Causeway had been very frustrated with the primes and alpha trion for 5 years and this time she would make her concerns known. Chromia and Omina cheered her on and helped her write her latest song. Ironhide was interested in the idea but was busy with something.

Sentinel was "busy" as well Omina joked saying he was checking his finish for the 10th time that day "he and knockout should make a club." Chromia commented

"Whatcha callin this one wayway?" Omina asked "clarity." Causeway answered cooling "Cora, real talk here we know what the point of this one is. Trust me. After 2,000 years and the primes wouldn't let me see my sparkmate except for one day a year with no explanation then I'd be mad too." Chromia said honestly omina nodded in agreement "I'm frustrated as well he's my SON for primus's sake and we don't know what there doing to him. If I could I'd go up to alpha trion and demand Orion back." Omina added slightly annoyed proving her point more
"Dunno omni an angry mother is nothing nobot wants. You can be a little scary when you're mad." Chromia teased "be quiet." Omnia spat back causeway sent her a sly kinda Haha smile.

"You'll go up soon Cora we'll be on the lookout for optimus. First let's let Omnia get a freaking good explanation out of the mech then we'll get you." Chromia announced

Optimus's POV

"You realize this is only a break optimus." Micronus said "yes I do... but once again I ask why did you take the holocron back." I ask inpatient he never gave a straight answer "because your daughter had used it for so long I could.... damage her." Micronus replied "damage how?!" I ask even more impatiently "unicron senses her. he will never return but.
... But the risk is that he will break free if arceeon continued to use it." He said calmly I understood then I left the home of the primes back into the allspark but I didn't need to drive very far the door would open wherever the bot needed to go and in this case it was to see what family I had here. I did miss them. Very much. I know mother, father, and causeway will not be very happy with my explanation. But it's the truth.

For once

I got to where I needed to I watched my sparkmate sing from a distance part of me wanted to be seen by my family the other didn't.

Causeway walked on the stage and started to sing. Just like the night I had met her.

clarity by zedd

I think this song is called either tragedy or our love. I smiled "orion?" A quivering voice asked behind me I turn "mother." We hugged "Orion optimus prime where have you been!" She yelled looking impatient "the primes have been training me they plan too..." I trailed off "plan what, son?" She asked far gentler I swallow "they plan to send me back to the living world back to earth. To stop the decepticons from destroying earth."
Mother mearly shook her helm a slight smile on her face

"even when your dead you have a spark of gold. No rest for the weary I assume?" Mother said half asking "yes-" I replied causeway stopped singing "oh would ya look at that your sparkmates done. Go see her optimus. You know what the whole point of that song was. Now go. I'll be right behind you." Mother said a smile slowly forming on her face we left.
I grew more and more nervous by the second. When we finally did arrive my spark was pounding.

No POV
Causeway was talking with chromia. omnia on the other servo had left in the middle of the show but it was a success. Then a knock at the door causeway got up to answer it. Maybe it was omnia trying to get inside it was getting late.

All chromia heard was causeway yelling

"Optimus!"

The sparkmates hugged thought neither let go fully "forget explanations for now I'm so happy to see you again!" Causeway said tears starting to leave her optics.

Optimus kissed away every single one of them.

"Don't cry causeway I'm sorry for being away for so long." Optimus said as he kissed her fully on the lips
unfortunately they were interrupted by chromia, ironhide, sentinel, and omnia. "Uhhh we interrupting something big guy?" Ironhide said while looking as if he'd start chuckling causeway rolled her optics "no not at all." She said sarcastically chromia looked like she was going to start squealing like a sparkling.

After lots of explaining

"S-so your leaving again?" Causeway asked almost crying optimus gave her a solemn look #I'm sorry my love we just go each other back. But you know why I must leave again.# he said through the bond #I know but... it'll hurt being separated AGAIN 😥# she retorted optimus pulled her closer everyone else in the room could tell they had a sparkbond conversation sentinel looked at omnia and the 2 began their own.
Soon it was just optimus and causeway "if and when you do go back.... if the bot who tortured our son is still alive make sure him or her is brought to justice." She asked optimus nodded alpha trion still kept optimus up to date on his family the good and bad he had see his sons last acts of free will and all the strength he gave in order to try not to harm the bee team. Arcee dening herself. Trying to keep herself together. All of it. Optimus wanted to leave all the time in order to help his family. Free his eldest. Help him. Get to know him again. And aid his daughter. Tell her how proud of her he was. Causeway wanted to do the same things. But with slight changes here and there. Eventually optimus had to go. After on more kiss from causeway he left to continue his training.

Word record: 1,054
Woop! This chapter was a lot longer than I thought it was going to be. No other words so stay awesome and dorky!
-alexsismindina💕💞