spark of a autobot

LANGUAGE WARNING WITH THE MUSIC! SORRY!

Necrosis's pack moved out steeljaw felt so out of it. For once he was glad the coding sometimes acted like a auto pilot. But that was rare. Thunderhoof and clampdown almost killed each other on the way there. "Alright. Wild, your up." Necrosis cocked his helm to the scrap yard entrance. He only sighed and went. Necrosis smirked as they brought him in "hey bee doesn't it seem off that steeljaw would just wonder here? Coding or no." Sideswipe asked "yeah. Kinda but that just makes it easier for when we can get the coding out of him." Bee replied "Any con signals fixit?" Strongarm asked wondering if necrosis would try to get this weapon back. "A few giles, files, miles! from here actually." Fixit said "well then. Autobots fly and fight!" Bumblebee shouted *nope. That won't work.* he thought but they left.

Then steeljaw forced open his pod. Once he got to the entrance of the scrap yard he rewired the panel and the autobots were locked out of their own base. And once steeljaw gave the all clear. The got fixit away from the Allcamorr and denny along with Russell. Fixit tried to reach the bee team but was drained. "So uh what do we do now? Clampdown asked hesitantly "now we wait. Wildspark, the human." Necrosis ordered steeljaw took Russell onto his grip much to denny's protests.

The bee team found the scrap yard entrance closed
.:fixit the door please.:. Strongarm said the door opened to find the cons all waiting for them grimlock charged then backed up from the very loud ringing in his audio receptors "like it? one of things subsonics is amazing for!" Necrosis teased strongarm was looking over a slightly disoriented grimlock but he was relatively alright "give up your weapons. All of them." Necrosis ordered "why should we?" Sideswipe shot back necrosis looked over to steeljaw whose claws came out and almost cut Russell who looked a bit terrified. Steeljaw's gaze went from Russell to bumblebee they made eye contact. Bumblebee looked at his team and sighed "give them your weapons guys." Bee said all 3 of them slid their decepticon hunters across the subsonic barrier and they were stopped by fracture's foot thunderhoof stepped forward but necrosis stopped him "theirs no need. Autobots or dinobots can get in." Then he walked towards the Allcamorr wondering if fixit was functional again the other soon followed steeljaw was the last one. He and bumblebee just stared at each other for a bit but necrosis shouted for "Wildspark" to get back so they could start. Steeljaw picked up Russell and walked off. "Welp time to find a new base." Sideswipe retorted "no." Both bumblebee and strongarm said at the same time

"I was joking... mostly." Sideswipe mumbled

"Ok new plan. Find a way to get in the base without going deaf." Bee announced *I'd also like to hear arcee's voice. On I get home.* he thought.

With the cons

Necrosis was yelling at fixit trying to get him to open the stasis pods. which wasn't going well. Airrazer stood by fixit on the Allcamorr while divebomb was gaurding denny and Russell. Fracture and thunderhoof were comparing how to take down someone better. Clampdown was sort of hiding from thunderhoof. "Dad." Russell pointed behind them divebomb wasn't paying attention denny nodded and they made a break for it "come on let's find bumblebee." Denny whispered as they ran. They managed to get out and found the bee team trying to plan something "guys!" Russell yelled "denny? Russell?!" Bee replied "how'd you get away?" Sideswipe said "one of fracture's minicons wasn't paying attention." Denny said "can we do anything to help it's our home too!" Russell said denny didn't look comfortable with that statement. "Well.... you could. Uh I got nothing." Bumblebee said "could they do something about the field bee?" Grim asked "huh I don't- actually yeah!" Bumblebee "do you thing if you got some rocks or something that could do some damage you could destroy the control panel. It's right at the front gate. The rest of us will make a distraction." He finished denny didn't look all that pleased but agreed.

With the cons once again😐

"What do you mean their gone! There humans they couldn't have gotten far!" Necrosis yelled "well I don't know ok! I only signed up on this job because I could do whatever I wanted on this piece of rock!" Fracture shot back necrosis growled "parter!" Steeljaw said calmly though internally he wanted to kill both the mech and the femme. Necrosis looked away from fracture and smirked once again "well hello madam spider." He said "hello necrosis." She purred back.

Arachnid.

"I see you've taken a bold step. For that I congratulate you. And I was hoping I could join." Arachnid said "I didn't know you asked for permission arachnid." Necrosis said "you know me to well." She said and walked up to him most of the bots there were very confused on this new femme. "Everyone this is arachnid. An old friend and ally she'll be working with us." He announced "*sigh* still one for showing I see." Arachnid picked something off her nail necrosis huffed at this

"I'll have you know a certain queen of our home may be coming soon I'm not sure though."

Steeljaw internally perked up at this *arcee! Coming here?! I'll kill her! Scrap!* he was yelling at himself along with panicking.

With the autobots😃

Denny and Russell had disabled the subsonic field and the autobots were getting ready to fight. "Finally I get to punch someone." Grimlock made fists in empisess "your crazy grim." Sideswipe added they picked up their decepticon hunters as they ran in. Russell and denny snuck behind them to help fixit. Bumblebee got another shock when he saw arachnid she had just disappeared from the cons they were never able to find her. "Ah lieutenant, you've arrived." She spat.

She was ready to make arcee hurt even more.

As the fight went on even thought the cons had one more bot on their side the autobots were winning. Necrosis had just blinded strongarm with a bit of dirt. And said this.

"Wildspark! Final form!"

Steeljaw's POV

I had been fighting with bumblebee my drain wasn't as strong lately so thankfully it was harder to take him down. Arachnid making him dodge all the time was also helping since I couldn't get a bead on him. Then

"Wildspark! Final form!"

It hurt so much. I tried to stop it but it didn't work.

Out of all the things I had been through. My changing, my torture, all of it. This by far hurt the most.

No POV

Steeljaw had gone into his final form everyone had frozen because he stood their his face said "I'll kill without a second thought." But the tear coming down his cheek said "help me." His katana's joined and arachnid let him finish the fight with bumblebee. But once clampdown and necrosis started losing and necrosis called a retreat. Steeljaw had looked at bee still panting with just a blank look in his face then he just drove off. Bee looked until he couldn't see him "should we go after them?" Grimlock asked "no. Let's secure the scrap yard." Bee said solemnly.

And that's what they did.

At the blackhawk

None of the cons look happy necrosis especially. He was growling to himself not even arachnid tried to calm him down. Stealthwing had come to see if their were any injures he or vertabreak needed to treat. But something just snapped when he saw steeljaw. Who was kneeling and panting still. Stealthwing marched strait up to necrosis and yelled

"WHAT DID YOU DO!?"

Everyone was shocked stealthwing was generally calm and he didn't really raise his voice. "Oh shut up would you and do your fragging job stealthwing!" Necrosis ordered

"I won't let you put that kid through anything else! I don't care if you blow my helm off!" Stealthwing said turned on his foot and went to check on the cyan wolf-con.

Btw new record!

Ok that's all for now! Man had that in the old pocceser for a while!