pilot pt 1

Beep beep beep!

A lazy servo came to silence the alarm clock. A blue and pink femme then reached for her crown which was now all connected "BB wake up you have to go out with my cousin strongarm today remember?" Arcee nudged him awake "I'm up rose I'm up." Bee replied he picked arcee up and placed her on his chassis "I hate that you can still pick me up." Arcee said "Your still short too." Bee added "hey! It's because I was in stasis for so long I'll get taller soon." Arcee shot back. "I'll see you later ok? I gotta shower have some meetings today. I'll probably be back late. But I won't pull a all nighter dont worry" Arcee started to get up bee sighed and got up as well *sigh 'nother day. Mm one more day til cee and I get married just 2 more weeks* bee thought and left. His future relative strongarm was the cadet assigned to him by the femmes father ultra Magnus himself he was the only one who he trusted with her elita strongarms mother also agreed with the decision. The 2 met up "morning lieutenant." Strongarm said full if enthusiasm as always she had her moms perkyness and her dad's rulebook attitude. "Morning strongarm. But we've been over this just call me bumblebee besides we'll be related soon." Bee replied "ok bumblebee. So what's going on today?" She asked "same old same old patrol make sure nobot dies or breaks the law it's there for a reason." Bee said the 2 transformed and did their usually routes they ran into knockout who had joined the autobots just after the war ended shockwave had as well 6 months after the war saying it was logical both of them told arcee what they could about steeljaw when they went to the base on nebula it was destroyed soon the found out why steeljaw had made one final attempt at escape but failed bee hadn't seen arcee punch something harder than that console arcee felt like he was lost but with what little spare time she had she still searched for her brother boy.
.:control to lieutenant bumblebee we have a 2:18 in your area 2 blocks south of you in the memorial park red car driving dangerously close to the statues:. Someone on the com link said so bumblebee and strongarm sped off they bee still had wheels while everyone else could hover they arrived they saw someone who bee was to well acquainted with. sideswipe. *Not again... 2 time this week.* bee thought "I got it bee" strongarm said and she went to get sideswipe and possibly arrest him he had been doing this for a month with warnings.
Bee walked to the statues and saw the faces of his closest friends and the love of his life. "Bumblebee." A deep voice spoke bee looked around then looked into the water his optics widened "op-optimus." Bee stuttered he smiled "you must go to back to earth something terrible has happened. But please tell arcee I could not be more proud of her and take care of her." He stated bumblebee gave a nod and looked towards the nearest space bridge
Sideswipe and strongarm both looked where he was going and looked back at each other strongarm let go of him and the 2 cadets were right behind him and to earth they went.

I'm back boi's did ya miss me ohhh here we go!

-alexsismindna💕