the samurai and wrecker

Everyone was working on there own things mainly trying to figure out how to replicate the newly found decepticon hunters "so we just need a fusion canister that will work then decepticon hunter #3 is done" fixit announced "so another thing for sideswipe to break or lose?" Strongarm commented "hey just because I lost your stupid datapad doesn't mean I lose everything." Sideswipe spat back "that datapad was my dad's it meant a lot to me." Strongarm hissed "both of you. Knock it off." Bumblebee interrupted "why don't you two like each other?" Grimlock asked "because even though he's a police cadet he doesn't take training seriously." Strongarm said "oh! Really ms. Magnus-"
"Its lux. Strongarm dawndrop lux." Strongarm said sideswipe put his servos while looking smug "stop." Bee said strongarm nodded sideswipe rolled his optics "keep rolling your optics maybe you'll find your brain back there." Strongarm said just before fixit started talking "lieutenant, there's a ship coming in. It appears to be autobot but I'm not sure. I'm still clerking, merking, working! On the systems after whatever hacked into the alcamorr." Fixit said after hitting his chassis "well let's go check it out." Bee said "autobots, rock and roll!"
"Uh no." Sideswipe said "just let's go." Bee responded "that was better than some of the other ones." Grimlock muttered

At the ship

"Lieutenant isn't that the jackhammer...?" Strongarm asked "yeah and I don't know that other ship." Bumblebee said "should we look around." Grimlock added "probably, strongarm let's go talk with wheeljack." Bumblebee strongarm nodded grimlock and sideswipe went to look at the other ship.

"Wheeljack! Its bumblebee and strongarm where are you." Bumblebee yelled
"And if ratchet's with you don't throw any wrenches!" strongarm added "oh yeah, thanks for that." Bee replied as they walked something caught bee leg and he was sent upside down "gah what the heck?!" Bee shouted "hold on bee!" Strongarm said while aiming her crossbow to hit the rope "oh don't do that kid." Wheeljack said while pushing the crossbow back down "good to see you to Jackie!" Bee said with his not amused face on "I cannot believe that worked." Another mech said as he look at bee then the snare then at wheeljack "eh, bee can... bee a bit blind sometimes drift." Wheeljack said drift face-palmed "kill me now." Drift mumbled "little help here still upside down🙄." Bumblebee said "what you even doing here with uh... him?" Strongarm asked awkwardly "oh? You don't know? Were savin you, now wheres the red one?" Wheeljack said his patience running out "what?!" Strongarm said drift put a servo on his shoulder wheeljack "it is clear that your sparkmate is not here. Or else strongarm would not have called after him."
Wheeljack shook him off "shut up would'ya. And mind your own business." Drift only let go of him and cut bee down. Once bee got down he and wheeljack started having a very heated argument "I didn't take them they came with me willingly I didn't even plan them coming with me!" Bee shouted "then explain the footage we got! Do you realize what you did to team prime to arcee?!" Wheeljack retaliated "don't bring arcee into this! What is with you wheeljack?" Bumblebee demanded "ratchets gone ok?! He blocked our sparkbond I can't feel him I thought it was because he came to get you so I went then ran into drift halfway here!" Wheeljack growled "I didn't know. Alright. I didn't even know I'm a criminal now." Bumblebee finally calmed down wheeljack glared at no bot in particular "um Bumblebee... sideswipe and grimlock aren't responding." Strongarm finally said drift raised a eyebrow "that's not good. Maybe jaws and necrosis again. Or some other-"
"Wait steeljaws back? Cee gonna love that news. Wait why do I have a feeling there's a catch." Wheeljack interrupted "slave coding." Strongarm said "there it is." Drift sighed

Ok readers I apologize for not updating for a bit my explanation is laziness and the power went out where I live and where I live is not built for snow. Well that's it bye my friends stay weird and awesome!
-alexsismindna💕