ever heard of a shower?

Idk what else to put -_😒_-

Everyone had been adjusting to steeljaw presence with the autobots and they were looking for more decepticons when reports from human police started popping up about strange robberies like sheets of metal and fuel tanks "what did you all do to the blackhawk that caused him to start raiding human supplies?" Steeljaw jokingly asked "we didn't touch the engines. Our priority was getting you." Sunstreaker said steeljaw raised an eyebrow at that but only shook his helm "then I don't know if it's him." He hoped it wasn't "should we look into it?" Sideswipe asked "maybe. Do you think its quillfire?" Strongarm returned "no I doubt it. Quillfire was taken it remember?" Bee said "the crime scenes have none of his insignias." Fixit said "weird." Steeljaw mumbled "sideswipe, Sunstreaker, Steeljaw I want you to check them out." Bumblebee said "on it." Sideswipe said Sunstreaker followed his brother steeljaw followed suit "how well do ya think that's gonna go?" Grimlock asked "we'll see." Bee responded.

At the scene

"Anything sunny?" Sideswipe asked bored "no. Not a thing." Sunstreaker replied steeljaw hadn't said a word since they left the scrapyard "hey, steeljaw, anything?" Sideswipe asked steeljaw inhaled from his nose "nothing yet." Was all responded with "yet?" Sideswipe retorted

"what the optics don't know the nose does." Steeljaw stated

"Right...." was what sideswipe could come up with "what do you smell?" Sunstreaker asked "not...oh did these bots ever hear about a shower?!" He yelled "these?" Sunstreaker asked "I think there are multiple. But since it appears that they rarely if ever shower that could be hiding there numbers." Steeljaw replied "you get all that bee?" Sideswipe asked through the commlink .:yes we got that come on back.:. Bee responded "on our way back." Sunstreaker said and they went back to scrapyard "cons ever hearing about a shower? That's gotta be fun to smell." Russell said sarcastically "your telling me." Steeljaw grumbled "was it that bad?" Bumblebee teased "I've run into skunkdicons before and these guys smelled just a little bit better." Steeljaw spat "is that a complement to these guys or a insult to skunkdicons?" Strongarm asked teasingly "both I suppose. What's the plan old friend?" Steeljaw addressed "we wait for their next move. Fixit did you find anything?" Bumblebee asked "actually chess, bess, yes! I have, these materials are not to repair a ship but to build one." Fixit said "that's not gonna work." Sideswipe retorted "no it will not." Sunstreaker replied "what's next on the ship building list?" Strongarm asked "what looks like wires for fuel to get to the rockets." Fixit answered "the nearest place with those available?" Steeljaw said fixit gave the address "so know we all wait we all go." Bumblebee said making sure steeljaw knew that there was no getting out of it steeljaw only sent bee a fake innocence look and followed sideswipe as they went through the ground bridge.

Ok author Lexi here I had stuff to do so I had to make this a shorter one. Plz don't mind it to much. Cya 'round you awesome weirdos!
-alexsismindina💕