now it's gone

Arcee's POV

I jerk up again

I jerk up again. I look around it's on just another nightmare breathe. Tears begin to fall as I look at the empty berth. I miss you all.

Bumblebee, you might have broken the law. But I still love and miss you. Why did you leave? What caused you to take strongarm and sideswipe?

Was it me? Maybe it was. hope not.

Mom, I know you out there I see you all the time despite your death. The holocron helps with me and aunt elita.

Dad, I can't reach you I've tried time and time again. I barely know how to lead those 2 times on earth were small periods of time. You taught steeljaw to lead. Not me. Why do the primes keep me from you? You died I only see you on allspark day. When I ask you can't tell me. Mom doesn't know she doesn't see you much either.

Ironhide, thank you for trying to save me and my family. I'm sorry you died. I feel terrible about it. Bumblebee misses you to I promise. I hope you and chromia are happy where ever you are.

Chromia, haven't seen you in a while I'm sorry you died too. You were like another aunt. Mom and aunt elita and you could have been sisters in some bots optics. I hope you and ironhide are still making bombs in the allspark. See you in the next life

Ratchet, my God father. Why did you leave? Did you go to throw the wrench of sense at bee? Kinda hope so. But your aim is good and you can throw hard. If you did leave for that come home soon we all miss you. Since you and wheeljack are sparkmates he left to find you. See you both soon.

Now things have changed my pouch feels lighter. Because it's gone. Have the primes lost faith in me?

The holocron is gone it disintegrated in my servo. I don't know why but it's with it truly belongs to know. Primus thank you for allowing me to use it. And thank you for allspark day.

Just needed to get this out of my system sorry if it's bad.😖