bloopers

These are things that me and a friend came up with. You can thank her for helping me come up with the bulk of a primes future. She also helped a bit with some of a primes daughter.

This one was my friend came up with.

Steeljaw/Wildspark: *exists*

Clampdown: *is spooked*

This one was mainly me but the girlfriend helped (friend who is of the female gender)

Necrosis: we could do slave coding.

Stealthwing: necrosis no!

Necrosis: necrosis yes!

Knockout: necrosis no!

Necrosis: necrosis yes!

Arcee: no!

Necrosis: *yes intensifies*

I think that's how steeljaw would describe it😅

Later on I can imagine how sarcastic and absolutely done steeljaw is with everyone (except maybe bumblebee but future bro in laws are weird and strongarm because they cousins)

Something weird happens in the scrapyard

Denny: what happened?!

Bee: I have no idea...

Steeljaw: first of all what the frag, second of all what the frag, third of all what the frag, so over all what the frag!

Strongarm: couldn'ta said it better myself steeljaw.

That one was all me and my friend was dying because she knows how this story is gonna go.

Sideswipe: *saying gibberish*

Everyone: 😑🤨

Sideswipe: *stops*

Sunstreaker: couldn't have said it better myself😎

Now steeljaw knew how optimus and causeway felt when he and arcee were bein cute little dorks🤣

This next one is based off the addams family.

Causeway: *goes into labor* steeljaw your going to meet your baby sister.

Pure 3 year old steeljaw: *gasps* wh-

Causeway: right now.

Steeljaw: DAAAAAAAAAAAD!

Optimus: *busts in* what!

Steeljaw: *points* arcee's coming!

Optimus: *inhale* steeljaw go get your aunt elita! *picks up causeway and leave*

Steeljaw: sweet primus....😲 I'm gonna be a big brother. *runs to find elita*

Elita: what is it steeljaw?!

Steeljaw: *panting* I'M GONNA BE A BIG BROTHER!

elita:😳 holy...sweet solus prime...well let's go then. *freaking out internally hut trying her best to stay calm*

And that my dear readers were some of the shanaganery that happened when arcee was born. Comment if you wanna see a real chapter describing this in more detail because primus I wanna do it! But thanks for reading bye you awesome weirdos!
-alexsismindina💕