summoned pt 1

Necrosis's POV

I paced on the bridge airachnid he left the ship some time ago. She and a some of my men were hunting autobots. A few hours earlier this...image is what I could call it he appeared claiming to be trapped in another demetion.  But right now with the autobots seemingly beginning to get the upper servo. And with that blasted femme gone I need everything I can get right now. If only Starscream could see me now. Am I still a worthless dog now? I smirk to myself.

With the autobots

"Strongarm, sideswipe, drift go investigate the nearby autobot signal." Bumblebee ordered "actually!" Halo piped up "that's probably...my friend we came together but were separated thanks to necrosis." She rubbed the back of her helm her ears were down just a little "pup-" steeljaw started "who are you calling pup?!" Halo asked steeljaw put up his servos "sorry...bad move on my part." He admitted "males, so easy to tease." Halo crossed her arms "but it would be wise if I went with you. She is or can be very...how do I say this...she's more of the attack first ask questions later type of femme." Halo admitted "do you have an alternate mode?" Fixit asked "two actually, my wolf form and a human vehicle." Steeljaw raised an eyebrow at this halo giggled "it's rare but some wolf-cons can have two alternate modes. Now let's go." She transformed into her car form

Just imagine this but with halo's colors😅 I did this on the fly😅

"Let's get going then." Strongarm said with a shrug so off they went.

Timeskip brought to you by steeljaw being learning about wolf-cons

"Windblade!" Halo shouted "halo!" The red femme replied they hugged "are you ok? I was worried!" She said "I'm fine I'm fine! Other autobots found me. I think you may know two of them." Halo reassured the shorter femme "ok? And these bots are?" Windblade turned to the rest of the autobots "oh! This is strongarm, sideswipe, and drift, they are allies. The rest of them are at base." Halo explained "please tell me that their base isn't a cave." Windblade referenced the last place the two had see each  other "weeeelllll. It's kinda a dump. Literally." Halo shrugged "better than a cave where my wings feel cramped and you keep hitting your helm." Windblade sighed "yeah. Fixit, a bridge please?" Halo agreed so a ground bridge appeared after they had all gone thought steeljaw had caught windblade's optic and he gave her a nod of acknowledgement "I'm bumblebee." Bee said "my name is windblade. I've already been introduced to those who came with halo." Windblade stated "how do you know halo anyways?" Grimlock asked "well, we met while an autobot base was being set up. I promise you she was far, far shorter." Windblade said with slight disbelief "well I was very young when we met you were fresh out of the academy at what 17? and I was about 6. Large age gap but we didn't care." Halo said pridefully and leaned on windblade "this is karma for all the short people jokes isn't it?" Windblade sounded unamused "yes, yes it is." Halo replied casually "either way." Windblade waved halo off which caused her to giggle "if you wouldn't mind I'd like to know everyone's names." Windblade asked "I'm f-f-f-fixit!" He clanked "he does that." Halo clarified windblade hummed in agreement "name's grimlock." Grim said proudly "call me Sunstreaker. Also I am sideswipe's twin." He said calmly windblade nodded again she looked at the wolf-con who had peeked her curiosity before he inhaled then exhaled "my name steeljaw." He said silently cursing himself thanks to to necrosis he started to hate his own name.

He started to hate himself.

A shocked look cane across windblade's face "p-prince...?" She whispered "I haven't used my title in many eons. My sister does not enforce it either, at least on this world anyway." Steeljaw mumbled halo's ears drooped she walked over to him "it's nothing pup. I promise." He tried to reassure her but he didn't know why but something was cracking in him at her look he wanted her to be happy again like how she did when she came back with windblade. Halo didn't say anything she just hugged him letting her helm rest on his shoulder he flinched but slowly excepted it. No one dared say anything to ruin it.

Heheheheheheh WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE!
-alexsismindina💕😏