no it can't be you pt 2

(Now necrosis has his scar)

"Steeljaw!" Bumblebee screamed steeljaw dropped sideswipe because he was choking him he turned around bee's mouth fell open steeljaws optics were clouded- controlled red. steeljaw chuckled "hello old friend. How's sister girl?" Bumblebees spark was beating faster then he came. Necrosis a wide smirk on his faceplate bees servos went into fists "what the pits did you do to my brother." Bumblebee demanded the smirk became even more evident necrosis let out a laugh steeljaws ears flattened "ah your "brother" here tried to leave couldn't let that happen but nothing a little slave coding can't fix." Bumblebees optics widen. No.

He didn't. Slave coding was mind control steeljaw only had so much mental strength. He was strong probably even more now.

Strongarm still had her gun out just waiting to shoot. Bee could see just below the surface of steeljaws face he was screaming five words. Run I can't control myself. "Wildspark kill bumblebee. I'll take the femme the red one is next to dead anyways." Necrosis commanded steeljaw flinched blinking a lot "now." Necrosis hissed "jaws it's ok don't listen to him I'm right here to help but you have to finish it." Bumblebee said "I'm sorry." Steeljaw mouthed his claws coming out "move!" Bee screamed strongarm rolled out of the way as a purple-black orb came. Bumblebee was slammed against a tree a half smirk across his face his digits grazing bees neck ready to kill him but he stopped his optics going back to yellow steeljaw backed away his servos gripping his helm "fight it steeljaw!" Bee yelled necrosis threw steeljaw to the ground "fool! I'll do it myself!" Bee moved out of the way and called a retreat  sideswipe and strongarm followed.

Steeljaws POV

Thank primus they fled all that mental strength I had was put to good use. I got up and could hear necrosis walking towards me scrap "what was that." He demanded "ah yes your couldn't do the simplest of tasks. Even with all the modif-"
"Did I ask to be taken? Did I ask for my mother to die? I didn't ask to be tuned into a wolf-con or a weapon. Get out of my head!" I retaliated my first true words in 5 years "oh don't worry steely this is just the beginning." Necrosis chuckled my ears flattened. Father help me.

Bumblebees POV at sunset

Slave coding. That's the worst out there arcee told me about it. What's necrosis going to have jaws do? Can we help him? First have to help sideswipe. He got his aft handed to him but don't blame steeljaw was always a great fighter. Fixit was checking over sideswipe "can you look up someone named Wildspark or steeljaw on the register fixit?" I ask "of course lieutenant. Ah here we are Wildspark, wanted for subsonics use and his partner necrosis as well the 2 of them went on a robbing spree for 4 months necrosis escaped but Wildspark was captured." I sighed  "Wildspark was my friend his name is steeljaw he's arcee's brother and he has slave coding in him." Fixit went still "that bot is my cousin?!" Strongarm asked "yes, he wasn't always like that he was a kind bot he was someone I grew up with. Steeljaw was someone I trusted with my life. I saw him a little bit before the war ended and the slave coding must have been after that." I finished strongarm nodded "how are we going to tell my family?" She asked I shrugged we sat in silence then something interrupted our thoughts.
A howl.
It wasn't earth wolves this sounded more robotic it was miles away I was hoping it was jaws. Primus help us.

Womp womp. Necrosis once arcee gets ahold of ya. you ded. Then causeway will kill him again.