night of surprise

It had been a few days since chop shop. A couple rogue cons had been taken in. And a drift had officially joined the team. Slipstream and jetstorm had found it nice that they had bee surroundings bumblebee didn't mind the new members. Drift noted how much strongarm took after ultra Magnus. He also liked Sunstreaker and his sword techniques. "Hey steeljaw?" Bee asked snapping the wolf-con out of his thoughts "yeah bee? What's up?" He replied "our turn for patrol." Bumblebee informed him "our patrol? With all due respect bumblebee I didn't know we'd became partners." He commented "eh, I felt like coming with you. Do ya mind?" Bumblebee asked "no, no not at all." Steeljaw reassured "let's go then." Bee said awkwardly both mechs went into there vehicle modes and started driving.

2 hours later

Laughter filled the air as both steeljaw and bumblebee were laughing hard. They'd been walking in a forest for a but now "don't you remember the prank we played on dad?" Steeljaw asked through his laughter "that was one of the few times I've ever seen optimus look startled." Bumblebee responded steeljaw inhaled "steeljaw?" Bumblebee asked concerned he hoped someone like necrosis or arachnid wouldn't be nearby primus knew how badly that fight would go "ohhh." Steeljaw waved his servo "someone is bleeding. Severely." He gagged "let's find them we might be able to help them." Bumblebee said "my thoughts exactly." Steeljaw replied as he transformed and drove east bumblebee followed once they got to the spot they saw a female wolf-con she was the same height as bumblebee.

" Steeljaw replied as he transformed and drove east bumblebee followed once they got to the spot they saw a female wolf-con she was the same height as bumblebee

She was bleeding in several spots she looked at them. Then she growled at them glaring at steeljaw her optics burning with anger. The moonlight only multiplied the look her chassis heaved her energon was everywhere on the cliff she stood under "we will not hurt you." Steeljaw extended a servo towards her "yeah right." She spat she had a thick Egyptian accent "I am steeljaw behind me is my friend bumblebee." Steeljaw said calmly he took a step towards her "then why do you look like him?!" She demanded steeljaw understood. She thought he was necrosis he must have attacked her or the other way around "that is a story that involves things that aren't relevant right now." Steeljaw took another step towards her she sniffed "you have his scent. Albeit faint." She argued "I assure you. I hate that fact." He took her servo "I will not hurt you. Only help you, if you are willing to take it." She squinted "perhaps I misjudged you." She mumbled he smiled faintly "my name is halo." She mumbled again "nice to meet you halo." He replied "bumblebee? Could you call fixit? Its obvious that halo here needs medical attention." He said causally "right." Bumblebee faltered and he did that steeljaw looked over halo's wounds *definitely necrosis's claws.* he though "may I...um lean on you?" Halo asked faintly steeljaw moved his arm around her and it rested under her left arm halo made optic contact with him *he looks so caring.* she thought steeljaw helped her through the bridge. And fixit rolled up "sweet primus!" He yelped steeljaw helped her onto the berth and looked at his left side *primus it looks like he got me there. Again!* he silently cursed necrosis.

The next day

"So why do you look like him? Unless you want to tell me his name." Halo babbled "his name is necrosis." He had to hold in a shutter "and that story is not important." Steeljaw refuted "ah. So you two have a past?" Halo asked sarcastically "yes. Yes we do." Steeljaw mumbled again bitterly "right...do you have any family?" She asked "my sister, arcee and bumblebee is soon to be my brother in law." Steeljaw explained "that's where I've heard your name before!" Halo exclaimed "I thought you were cybertronian though." Halo cocked her helm to the side "cybertron. Has not seen me in a very long time. Not like this anyway." Steeljaw fumed "strange. You'd think cybertron would. Or your sister, somebody!" Halo said "many did. But none recognized me." He replied "I see." Halo crossed her arms. The two of them continued talking on into the night.

Hey guys. Just wanted to say I DO NOT own halo. I found her picture on pinterest. So credits to her owner who unfortunately I do not know😓. Cya 'round you awesome weirdos.
-alexsismindina💕