memories replay

This is for @aidenkatmn I  hope I spelled it right😂

Cybertron

Arcee had finally gotten some free time once again. "I hope you guys are ok." She whispered an ache in her spark emerged was bumblebee in trouble? She didn't feel like talking to anyone. Maybe she should try and plan another trip to earth. It was nice when she was able to forget her role and be herself. Not someone who never had time for herself. Those last days during the war even though it was a life or death situation she felt alive. She hadn't felt like that in a very ling time. Times like this the worst memories would resurface. Arcee had gotten used to it. She gave up trying to fight it after the second time. Now her mind went back to that first time she went into megatron's vault and what she saw that day.

6 years ago

Arcee had managed to stealth her way through the nemesis. She was supposed to hit the vault and then the med bay if possible but to not risk it if things went south. So that's what she did. She held her breath as she did something risky.

She shifted into megatron.

*how does he do this?!* she asked herself trying to balance was hard with such broad and heavy shoulders she walked to the vault and punched in the code the doors shut behind her without a sound "thanks for making it so easy to break in megabutt." Arcee taunted then all that confidence drained away. Along with most of the color on her face.  "W-what? W-why? Why did he keep it?!" She raised her voice she knew only primus could answer her question or questions now.

In the first display case, was the spark of causeway, her mother.

"This...this is disgusting...!" She forced out she started to shake then her servos fisted as anger along with other emotions she couldn't describe came. .:arceeon? Are you ok?:. Optimus's voice came through her commlink "I...I'm fine father." She answered coolly .:please finish. I'm starting to get worried.:. He replied "of course." She said so arcee took what was in the vault. But she didn't dare touch the spark. She shifted back into megatron and walked out next stop was the medbay she would just have to find a place to shift out. Once that was done she waited by the door for someone to go in or out so when knockout went in she silently followed. What she saw shocked her knockout was pulling airacnhid and someone else apart "steeljaw do you have a death wish?!" He asked "steeljaw?" Arcee mouthed as she followed the wolf-con out and into his quarters his back hit the wall and he sighed heavily "I was so close." He said then he looked down at his servo a little energon had was coming from his lower servo. Steeljaw growled in annoyance as it healed he must have accidentally clawed himself again. Steeljaw scanned the room he felt like he was being watched. Again. But right now he didn't care so he pulled out a picture of family. Primus he missed them. He couldn't believe that arcee was dead. Then airacnhid came to throw it in his face.

He should could have killed her. He should have killed her.

"Steeljaw?" A voice asked steeljaw looked up "ar-arceeon? But I...I thought you were offline." He said shakily "me?! I thought you were offline!" Arcee responded "shhh! Soundwave is practically everywhere. Do you want to get caught?!" He hissed "sorry! Sorry!" Arcee raised her servos steeljaw got up and hugged her "you can't stay sister. If you were caught and...turned into something like this...I would never forgive myself." He said as he put a servo on the back of her helm arcee hugged tighter than before "come back with me, please?" Arcee asked she couldn't lose him again "leave while you still can. So megatron dosen't know you were here." He tried to convince her "oh please!" She laughed "he'll know as soon as he goes to his vault." Arcee boasted "what? Oh, that's why you came wasn't it?" Steeljaw said jokingly "yep, sorry bro." Arcee looked back up at him hope in her optics steeljaw looked away sadly it was silent for a minute then he kissed her helm "I doubt this will be the last time we see each other. I have the body of a decepticon but the spark of an autobot." He said "now go. While you still can." And he let go arcee felt like she would start crying but she held it in. She nodded and left. But as soon as she got out of range she was going to save her brother or die trying.

Ok I'm all done. Once again requests are open but nothing inappropriate. Thank you. Cya 'round you awesome weirdos!
-alexsismindina💕