no it can't be you pt 1

The bee team had gotten their footing they had 2 human allies as well denny and Russell. The ruins of the alcomor was stationed there "hey bee how come your not constantly almost tripping on us all the time?" Russell asked "I've worked with humans before but it was in Nevada. They worked with us and we were almost like a family." Bee replied "Nevada huh? That's pretty far from here this is the back woods of Kentucky." Russell said bee nodded sideswipe had been trying to explain how to play rock, datapad, metal it was like rock paper scissors. "So rock beats metal?" Grimlock asked "yep. And datapad covers rock." Sideswipe said denny had also been watching "sideswipe! Your turn for patrol!" Strongarm shouted while helping fixit with stasis pods sideswipe rolled his optics and grumbled but went. Bumblebee remembered when he was like that but that was a long time ago "lieutenant. I found something clod-bod-odd! with manifest." Fixit clanked "what is it?" Bumblebee asked "its shut down it was working a moment ago I swear." Fixit said "try and fix it ok...." bee cut himself off and laughed in his head *now I know how arcee felt.... oh scrap! Cee! Shes probably so worried right now and I'm with strongarm... elita one and ultra Magnus are gonna kill me.*

.:guys! *crash* I need backup a cons attacking me *crash* oh primus not another one! I'm in the forest south of you get here.... *crash*:.
Strongarm, bumblebee, and grimlock tore out of the base faster that arcee could shift. Although strongarm and Grimlock were slowed down a little by the fact strongarm had to get grims trailer.

Just then bumblebee had the shock of his life

"Steeljaw!"

Cliffhangers gotta luv 'em see ya next time!