body of a decepticon

Ok guys after lots of self debating. I've decided that I should do requests. See what ya guys give me. But all I ask is. NOTHING INAPPROPRIATE! I will say it once and once only got😠! Ok real talk over.

ON WITH THE STORY!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At first all he saw was darkness then a small light as he looked at his servo. They weren't not clawed anymore! He was back to normal and could control himself! Steeljaw smiled then he looked around and he saw himself. But as a wolf-con his optics bright red. The smile steeljaw had disappeared instantly. Fear replaced it. His wolf-con form gave that wicked smirk that steeljaw hated, fore he was forced into doing all the time. Claws coming out and reaching for him. Steeljaw raised his arms to block. Then nothing.
Steeljaw shot up. "Sir. Lord necrosis wants you at the bridge." A drone spoke in a monotone voice through the door. "Just a minute!" Steeljaw shot back "lord necrosis wants you at the bridge. Now." The drone responded steeljaw growled as he got up. He stumbled putting his servo on the desk to stabilize himself. His helm spinning "what the-"
"Sir?" The drone interrupted "coming." Steeljaw spat back curtly once they door opened the drone stepped back and went back to whatever he was doing before. Once he got to the bridge he gave a quick sigh as the doors opened steeljaw noticed even more cons then just thunderhoof. he knew of some of them. Fracture, quillfire, underbite and vertabreak rang some bells as ones his "partner" wanted to recruit "you needed me." He remarked "ah, You've finally woken up. I have a plan to take down those pathetic autobots. Once and-"
"For all. Yes we know this... partner." The coding forced out the last part out. Necrosis's tail twitched "I'm aware. Quite aware. Maybe if you'd gotten up sooner. You could have been here to hear quillfire make that point. Several. times over." Necrosis said Venom lacing the word. Couple of the mechs standing in the room had the guts to chuckle out loud.

"But tell me. What is this great plan of yours?" Steeljaw waved us left servo in the air his right resting on his hip (sassy wolf boi. The sass can't be controlled🤣)

"It involves you for one Wildspark. Given your encounters with the lieutenant. The plan will for Wildspark to appear hurt and dazed so the autobots will take him and put him in "stasis" but I had stealthwing make a sub sonic pulsar that will make sure he won't go into stasis. While he is doing that we are to make someone show up on their radar. Once the autobots are out of their base Wildspark will rewire their security in order to lock them out by a subsonic link from their comms. We will be unaffected." Necrosis finished everyone understood and got to work on the drop zone for the distraction. Quillfire was the one chosen for the distraction. Then they got to work.