reunification

If you know any better songs for this chapter then please tell me in the comments. All I ask is that there are no bad/curse/cuss words in it and nothing inappropriate.

-alexsismindina💕

------------------------------------------------------

As bumblebee, strongarm, drift, slipstream, jetstorm, and wheeljack went to go check why grimlock and sideswipe weren't responding wheeljack gave updates about cybertron. "Wow, wonder who doctored the footage then." Bee said "yeah cee may or may not still slap you though. You ditched 2 week before your wedding." Wheeljack pointed out "scrap." Bee mumbled "oh and a... arcee doesn't have the holocron any more. Don't know why. It just desegregated in her servo."
Both bee and strongarm looked shocked "its gone?! I didn't think not could do that." Strongarm said bee looked at the ground he thought the same thing. Then drift ran ahead followed by the minicons the other 3 bots looked confused wheeljack just had a eyebrow raised with a trace of amusement on his face. "What'd ya fine drift?" Wheeljack shouted to him "fracture." Was all drift replied with "great." Wheeljack's voice was dripping with sarcasm "whose fracture?"
" 'Nother bounty hunter. Con one to be precise. But we were the only ones who had you guys. Right drift?" Wheeljack said "I am unsure of that. Perhaps he is not here because of that. If that is true than I do not know what that reason is." Drift replied "welp. We've got your friends to save." Wheeljack said while getting one of his swords out from its sheath. "Fixit can you look up a con named fracture?" Strongarm asked through her comm link *of c-c-c-course cadet! Ah fracture a decepticon bounty hunter who has 2 minicons named divebomb and airrazer, wanted for many crimes such as; armed robbery. Also I'm getting another signal south of you.* fixit said "thanks fixit." Bumblebee said "after you." Wheeljack pointed one of his katana's to the south. Drift rolled his optics

Meanwhile

"What the....." sideswipe mumbled he was somewhere "good to see ya up kid." Someone said "hey up here." A blade soon appeared in front of his helm sideswipe looked up it. "The other one was pretty suprised when I dragged you and that dinobot here. Looks a lot like ya too." The purple and black bot said then muffled shouting came sideswipe's optics opened further from shock.

Sunstreaker.

He was also chained to the wall a cloth keeping his mouth shut. One of the minicons kicked him at a old wound and sunstreaker's optics snapped shut from the pain. Sideswipe started pulling on his own restraints while giving the con a death glare "so you two know each other? Nice. It'll be even more fun when one of you dies." He chuckled and his minicons started up to "divebomb. Airrazer. Let's go check on the dinobot." Fracture cocked his helm towards the door. As it shut sideswipe immediately turned back to his brother. "You ok sunny?" He asked sunstreaker nodded he spat out the cloth "only lasts for a second. His names fracture. Just so you know." Sunstreaker said "but did bee hurt you?" He asked "what? Why would bee hurt me?" Sideswipe returned "just- never mind that now. We need to get out of here." Sunstreaker said "right. Anything pointy on you." Sideswipe asked "sorry sides no go. Fracture frisked me when he got me." Sunstreaker said sadly "how's home?"
"Same old except bee's a criminal and you and strongarm are technically botnapped." Sunstreaker told his twin. Sideswipe raised a eyebrow at this "I'll ask later but let's get grim outta this pit too."
"We have to get ourselves out first bro." Sunstreaker responded "eh you know me sunny." Sideswipe said as he slid his servo out of the cuffs. Sunstreaker let his helm hit the wall as sideswipe picked his own cuffs. Sideswipe could now get a better look at his twin he had cuts all over his frame; dried energon stained his yellow armor sideswipe threw one of Sunstreaker's arms over his shoulder "lean on me. Let's find grimlock and get out of here." Sideswipe told him.

" Sideswipe told him

Sunstreaker btw

The 2 managed to get out of the cell somehow and ran into bee. Sunstreaker might have said something but his vision was starting to get hazy from the energon loss he also had to start leaning on sideswipe more. "Just a bit longer bro." Sideswipe said "kid don't look to good. I can get him outta here and back to the jackhammer get 'im some medical attention. And yes drift I know I'm not ratchet." Wheeljack interrupted drift who closed his mouth after while looking slightly annoyed "well then sideswipe go back with wheeljack and Sunstreaker. Drift, you, strongarm, and I are going to find grim." Bumblebee said so they started to do what they were told

Got lazy so time skip and fracture got away. Sorry not sorry

Both grimlock and Sunstreaker were recovering bumblebee explained what he knew to drift, wheeljack, and Sunstreaker. "Ah I see so someone has framed you lieutenant. I apologize for jumping to that." Sunstreaker said "it's ok Sunstreaker. But maybe you should head back with drift and Jackie to help explain that to arcee and the council." Bee asked "yes. If you wouldn't mind then I think I may return after that to not only help, but to be with sideswipe and get field training... that is the best way I could put it." Sunstreaker said "not a problem. But before you come back get yourself checked out." Fixit said patching up the last cut. Sunstreaker nodded and once everyone left the twins recharged next to each other wanting to be together for just a little longer.

Cya guys stay weird and awesome. Buh byeeeeee✋😏