Please read !!!

Hey everyone !! So, I wanna say to y'all important things...
Do you guys read author's notes ?? Because I know some people don't and that's a really bad thing !! :/ we all, authors, take time to explain some less or more important stuff in our author's notes and most of readers have the bad habit of not reading them... Then they say they're confused and ask to the author, who gets annoyed at the hundredth question !! By exemple : my friend, @R5familygirl, wrote an A/N about why she was putting her imagines on hold. It was a long time ago and today people are still requesting some imagines !! At first she was patient, answering the comments, telling them why she couldn't write (well at least for now) their imagines. But people continued and one time she got annoyed, or even barely answered ; she would give them a link to the chapter where she was explaining she had been putting the story on hold, not even bothering to answer to the readers.
Plus, an author's note is written for you guys, so it'd be nice and even good for you to read them. You can have information about when the next update will be, or even a little sneak peek or tease (some writers do that), or just even an idea of what will happen or WHEN it will be, because if the writer says he's busy, then you know an update will not happen tomorrow. You can also discover that there will be a sequel, a prequel, or anything like that !!
So sometimes since I know some readers don't read my A/N when I put them at the end of the chapter, when I really want them to read it, I put it in the middle of the story. It's the only way...mostly. Because some will skip the bold part and continue the story. You guys really need to read author's note, not only for you (because really if you don't get your information too bad for you, that's your problem) but also for us, writers, because we took time to write them.

So, do you guys read author's note ? Comment below !
Thanks if you do ;)
Peace out ! :P <3