36. Christmas Preparations

"Excusez-moi Mademoiselle, parlez-vous français ?"
"Oui, un petit peu" I answered with my best french accent.
"Savez-vous comment aller au Subway ?"
"Il faut sortir du centre commercial en passant par les portes là-bas, et tourner sur la gauche et vous verrez une station d'entrée" I smiled.
"Merci !!"
I sighed as I continued my laborious walk through the mall. This has been the fifth tourist of the day who's been asking me their ways. There was so many people in here ! Well, guess it's what happens a saturday, on the 22nd of December in the middle of the afternoon, at a mall.
With my bags full of gifts for my mom, my dad, my grandma who was coming at home those holidays, April and Olivia. All I had left to buy was gifts for Diggy -because even if he wasn't there, I'd still buy him a gift- and, well I guess Trevor. The guys are the hardest...
I entered a men's clothing store and phoned my best friend.
"Hey, I need help, stop eating caramel ice cream for a second" I answered to the 'Hello ?' on the other side of the line.
"Oh my god leave us alone me and my caramel ice cream !"
"Anyways" I chuckled as I put my cellphone between my ear and shoulder to look at some randon Snapbacks. "What are you buying for Diggy ?"
"He's not spending Christmas with us..."
"So you're not buying him a gift ?!"
"Yeah of course I am, but..."
She sighed. "I'm buying him a new chain."
"I don't know what to buy him... Do you think a shirt is alright ?"
"Sure ! If you can find some about the Chicago Bulls or something that is not too expensive, then yeah."
"Alright, thanks !! And...what do you think can I buy for Trevor ?"
"I don't know... Ask him."
"Okay..." I sighed. "So, how did it go earlier ?"
Olivia didn't need to be a genius to understand I was talking about the fact that one and half an hour ago, Trevor and I were saying goodbye and wishing good vacation to Diggy, then left both in our seperate way (we had different things to do) so that Olivia and him get some time alone before he goes.
"Not so well... I'll tell you tonight" she said, referencing to our sleepover we'll have at my house. Well we'll have a lot of things to say to eachother tonight...
"Alright... Thank you, see ya tonight then"
"See ya" she plainly told, mouth full, and hung up.
Damn. I didn't want to put her in a sad mood...
I paid for Diggy's basketball T-shirt then headed out of the store, hands full of bag. And my phone decided to ring at that moment.
"Great" I groaned as I took my phone back, being pushed by the crow of people in the principal hallway of the mall.
"Hey what's up ?" I told without even checking who was calling.
"Hey Maddie it's Trevor"
"Oh, hi" I said, kinda shy.
I felt like since I forgave him, it was a new relationship between us and things weren't the same, it was kind of awkward.
"Whatcha up to ?"
"Uh, well I'm actually buying gifts for everyone, so..."
"Oh, do you want me to call you back ?"
"No, that's okay ! Actually you can tell me what you want for Christmas."
"Why ?"
"Well, so that I know what to buy you, silly !" I answered.
"Oh, you don't have to buy me something..."
"Look even if you don't buy me something I'm still gonna do it for you okay so just tell me"
"Of course I'm gon' buy you a gift"
I blushed. Thank God he wasn't there to see it.
"Really ?" I smiled, biting my lip.
"Yeah" he replied, again with that voice.
I closed my eyes at the sound of it and mouthed 'oh my god' then got back to my senses.
"Anyways, what do you want from me ?"
"Well, I saw a really new cool pack of picks..."
"Picks ??"
"Yeah, for my guitar"
"You playin' guitar ?"
"If you didn't notice, there's one in my room"
"Yeah but I didn't think you actually... Nevermind. Where can I find them ?"
"They're from the brand Maddie's, the new collection. You can find them at any music store or local craft store."
"Maddie's ? That's my name..."
"Seriously ?"
I chuckled. "Stop making fun of me..."
"It's because I like you" his tone made me feel like he was winking.
I playfully sighed. "See ya later"
"See ya"
I hung up, feeling joyful.

Not even one hour later, I got back home. I quickly ran upstairs into my room so that my parents wouldn't see me with their gifts.
"Honey ?" my mom called me.
"Yeah ?" I yelled back.
"Olivia's here !"
"Oh, tell her to come upstairs !"
I heard some steps getting closer and closer to my door as I put away all the bags precipitadely.
"Knock knock, your bestfriend's coming in"
She opened the door as I put a smile on my face.
"Sup ?" I spoke up.
"Well tell me everything. Right. Now." she ordered as she closed the door and sat on my bed.
"What do you mean ?"
I sat in front of her.
"Uh, you forgiving Trevor, duh-uh !"
"You are being such a white girl right now"
"That is so racist" Olivia laughed with me.
"Anyways, well I forgave him"
I told her what happened.
She smiled nicely and sincerly.
"Do you think I was wrong ?" I asked, anxious.
"Not at all ! You know me, I would've said so if it was the case. I'm actually really glad...because you know, since you guys fight, you seemed really disappointed, sad, distant and espacially depressed. I've never seen you like this since I know you, you know... Diggy and I were really worried about you."
I stayed silent, thinking, then added :
"Thank you... It's true that it really hurt me, but I feel relieved now, like I am actually capable of moving on and forget everything."
We smiled wide at eachother.
"By the way..." I started. "Tell me what happened with you and Diggy"
Olivia became red and a huge grin formed onto her face. "Something amazing happened Maddie"
"What was it what was it ?!" I asked, all excited.
She made me wait in suspends then almost whispered :
"We did it"
(A/N : so if you followed the story until now you must know that my friend (@R5familygirl) makes some parts of the story...(the dirty parts XD)... The link to the chapter corresponding to the scene where Olivia lost her virginity with Diggy is on the external link ;P)
We started to fangirl like groupies.
"No way !!" I almost yelled. "But before that ? Your conversation and your make up ?"
Olivia calmed down a bit.

- Flashback -
In Olivia's P.O.V
"So...what do you gotta say ?" Diggy awkwardly nodded, swinging on his feet back and forth.
"Uh...um, well uh, I wanted to tell you that...i'm sorry."
"That's it ?"
"Um...no ! No, I also wanted to say that, um..."
I was searching for the right words.
"Look Diggy I'm so sorry I don't like Ethan at all I wish you could forgive me and believe me and forget all of this because I swear the only guy I love is you and what I did was stupid but-"
"Calm down !" Diggy softly but fermly said.
I shut up as he chuckled.
"Yes, what you did was stupid."
He got closer to me, so close that I had to look up to keep staring in his eyes.
"But everybody makes mistakes..."
He grabbed both of my hands. "And yours will be forgiven if you don't do it again."
He smirked. He was so adorable. I smiled. "I won't do it again"
"Good then" he put his arms around my waist, still cheekly smirking.
He pecked my lips then pulled away, his face still closed to mine.
"I'm just a jealous guy"
"You can, I was being too close to him..."
"Why were you ?"
I shrugged, my hands on his arms. "I guess... I liked him. But as a friend, of course."
Diggy frowned. "You guys were being a little bit too friendly tho..."
I chuckled and looked down. "I know. I'm sorry. And I'm sorry I slapped you. I won't do it again."
"Good." he smiled. "Because that ass is mine..." he said as he put his hands on my butt and made out with me.
I moaned as he lifted me up and carried me inside his house, closing the door behind us.

"And then I let you guess what happened..." Olivia trailed off.
I laughed. "Yup, I can guess ! Oh my god that's so amazing !! What does it feel like ? I mean...to lose your virginity ? How is it ?"
She blushed. "It's amazing... I mean, it's not as good as what's about to come, but when you really want to do it, and with the guy you love...that's just great. You're obviously afraid at first and it hurts but just a bit. After that, it's okay. Once it's done you're excited because it was with your boyfriend. Not because you lost your V-card. I think the sex after that is better."
She suddenly looked sad. "But he left today... We were both so sad... I wasn't going to cry at first but then I saw his face and I couldn't hold it..." she pouted.
"Aww" I hugged her.
"I'm gonna miss him" she mumbled onto my shoulder.
I rubbed her back. "You'll see him soon"
"But I won't even spend New Year's Eve with him !"
I pulled away. "Tell yourself that some people stay away of eachother for years and years and when they meet again, their love is stronger and they still love eachother, and they have a lot to catch up and so they don't get tired or bored of eachother"
She smiled at me. "Thank you. I needed that."
I grinned back and offered :
"Want caramel ice cream ?"
"Sure !!"

 A/N : Hellooooooooooo my peeps... How y'all doing ? ;P
I will try to update the next chapter soon for you guys and please don't forget to click on the external link (except if you really do not support smut^^) and vote, share, comment for both of the stories !!
Thank you so much, kisses !! <3 :* ;P