21. Good Girl

Trevor closed his eyes and put his face on my neck, breathing my skin, his arms still around my waist. He kissed my neck, slowly, softly and I shut my eyelids too. Still kind of dancing, he pulled away and looked at me in the eyes. His eyes traveled to my lips. He got  his hand on my cheek while his other was playing with my hair ; he grabbed my neck as he leaned it.

The song stopped. The instrumental, the voice stopped. Then before we knew what was happening, the slow dance was over and everyone was bobbing their heads on that new Tove Lo song, that I really didn't give a crap about. We awkwardly pulled our faces from eachother.

"Hum...I... I'm going to the bathrooms, I'll be right back" Trevor told.
"Alright" I nodded.

Once he left, I sighed and walked to the tables, about to serve myself some punch.
"Hey, I saw you with Trevor two seconds ago..." a female voice said next to me.
I turned to see Lori, a nice girl but she was not the smartest of them all, though she was not stupid either. Just in between.
"Oh. Yeah..." I fake smiled, a bit embarassed.
"Did you want to kiss him or was it him who made the first move ?"
"Uh... I don't know, him I guess."
Lori raised her eyebrows and did a little smile. "Good luck girl."
She was about to leave with her glass in her hand but I stopped her by grabbing her arm. "Wait, Lori !"
"Yes ?" she turned around.
"What... What did you mean when you said 'good luck' ?"
"Oh, well, you know... It's Trevor." she shrugged.
"What do you mean ?" I repeated, startled.
"Well, we all know how he functions with girls like you..."
"And by that, you mean...?" I trailed off.
"Well, you know how he's a player, right ? He knows he can get any girl into his bed, and if he wants one who's a bit hard to get -like good girls- he will try to win her, even if it takes time. Like, trying to change, into a good nice sweet guy, and to show her that he really did change so that she believes him and he finally gets into her pants. Then dump her, of course."
"Oh... I see." I slowly nodded.
"You knew that, before I told you, right ?" she asked me, caring.
I gulped to get rid of the feeling of my throat getting tight, in vain. "Yeah." I said.
"Alright." she shrugged.
She smiled and walked away.

I needed to get out of this party. Right now. Couldn't take the tears anymore, I rushed to the empty hallway, out of the living room and let them flow. How could he ? Espacially, how could I ? How could I not of seen his little game ? Of course he would never like me, or anyone on this planet - he is a PLAYER, Maddie, a FUCKING PLAYER. Never would he get feelings for you, a good girl. He likes sluts with big fat asses and huge boobs. He's so fucking stupid and childish.
I saw him, on the hall.
"You !!" I screamed, walking fastly towards him, almost running.
A few people were here too -like Olivia, Diggy, Josh and another girl I didn't know- but I didn't care.
I slapped him accross the face, hard, as our little public made an 'ouch' face.
He held his cheek. "Ow, what the-"
"You ruined everything !!" I screamed, as loud as I could. "You're so fucking stupid !! How could you do that ?!!!"
A sob shook my whole body, my voice was raspy because of my cries and shouts, and I probably had mascara running accross my cheeks but for once I didn't care.
A few other people gathered around us and a bit of a hubbub formed as I was about to hit him again when Diggy reacted and controlled me, holding my arms by behind.
"Calm down" he whispered to me.
I did and he let go of me, as I rushed to the entry to get my jacket, hearing Olivia calling my name.
"Maddie, what happened ? Don't go home, it's late and you know you was supposed to sleep here and you need to talk to someone, I-"
"I don't." I said with a muffled voice. "I'll go home."
I put on my jacket and opened the door.
"Maddie-"
"See you tomorrow Olivia."
I clacked the door and left the house.

Home, I directly went upstairs in my room. I came in the bathroom and washed the ruined makeup off of my face, changed into my pajamas and hopped into bed. My parents weren't here, they were going out this night. I tried to fall asleep as quick as I could, to not think about what had just happened, but it was hard because of the sound of my phone who kept vibrating.

A/N : Helloooooooooo people !! Just a quick author's note to say that my laptop broke :/ so until it gets repared, I'm using my paren'ts computer to update the chapters, but since the computer is in their room, I won't be able to update as many times as before, sorry :( and school is starting again next monday for me, so yeah I will update even less ! :/ I'll try to but yeah, I hope you will understand and please don't forget to vote, share follow and espacially to comment, because this is the most important !! It really helps me to write more and better :) ^.^
See y'all !! ;P <3