14. Park PDA

"Soooooo today's the day..." Trevor started as we walked to class.
It was a wednesday, so we only had school in the morning.
"I'm sure they won't get together today" I playfully rolled my eyes.
"Believe what you wanna believe, I swear they will" he chuckled.
We entered the room and everyone was here talking, waiting for the teacher to come.
"Oh, here they are !" I heard Olivia's voice as I sat down next to Trevor.
Her and Diggy got up and went to us.
"Hey, how are you guys doing ?" she asked.
I saw Diggy gazing lovingly at her, and I found it so adorable I melted inside.
"Fine... Diggy are you better ?" I answered.
"Yeah, thanks, my hand hurt less" he smiled.
"Oh, your hand !!" I widened my eyes. "Right..."
"What ? What were you talking about ?" he lifted his eyebrows.
I couldn't tell in front of Olivia...
"Nothing" I lied.
"Aiite..." he trailed off.
"Everybody sit down I am here sorry for the late !!!" the french teacher burst in.
Olivia and Diggy quickly got back to their places as the class started.

Three hours later, we were -finally !- out.
"So, do you guys wanna spend the afternoon with us ?" I asked to Trevor and Diggy. "Usually we spend it between girls, but if you want..."
"Sure !!" they both accepted.
"Let's take my car" Olivia said.
We started to walk to it and I saw an ombre blonde haired girl speaking with the twins.
"Actually, can you guys wait for me ? I need to go see someone"
Without waiting for their answer, I almost ran to her.
"April" I tapped her shoulder.
She turned around. "Maddie" she coldly replied.
"Hey... Can I talk to you ?"
She hesitated, but finally walked a few meters away with me.
"Look, I'm sorry, I..."
I stopped my sentence short.
"What ? I don't have that much time" she got annoyed.
"You know what, I'm not even sorry" I said back. "Why am I saying sorry ? I came here to get you back as my friend, and that is still what I wanna do, but I just realized I haven't done anything. All of this isn't my fault ! Why are you mad at me ? I'm not sorry for something I didn't do !!"
"Woah there, excuse me ?" she put a hand on her chest, looking shocked. "You flirted with my guy interest !! You should be sorry !!"
"If you're talking about Trevor I never flirted with him !!"
I got mad. Why were we fighting over this ?
"So why are you guys getting all lovey dovey but you say you don't like him ?!!"
"We're not !! I swear we aren't !!"
Olivia, Diggy and Trevor got alarmed by our yelling, and ran to us.
"He flirts with you !"
"He flirts with every girl !!" I yelled back, exaspered.
"Not with me though !"
"It's not my fault if he doesn't like you !!!"
She pushed me. Hard, but I didn't fall.
"Yo get the fuck away from her !!!" Trevor interviened between us as he pushed April, lightly though. He probably didn't attack girls.
"Are you crazy, what the fuck ??!!!" he screamed, mad.
April tried to defend herself, in vain. He was mad. His shouts got her even a bit scared.
"Trevor, it's okay..." I grabbed his arm, holding him back.
"C'mon let's go" he mumbled as he held my hand and walked away with me.
Olivia glanced coldly at April, then followed us. Diggy looked at April, then saw Olivia was walking away, so he quickly catched up to her.
I turned my head to April who was glaring at me. I wasn't going to look down ; she would. And she did.

"My parents will get home in a few hours, so we can go to Olivia's" I told them during the drive.
"Sure" they all said.
"What will we do ?" Diggy asked. "Not something too physical, because I can't really use my hand..."
"No problem" I replied. "Homework first, of course"
They all groaned.
"Hey, it's important"
"Yeah yeah..." Olivia trailed off. "Maybe after we can do something fun"

She parked in front of her house."We'll see" I said.

We all went inside and started to make homework... And it was hard for Diggy.
He tried to write down some stuffs with a pen, but his hand would hurt if he moved it. "Ow" he flinched.
Olivia glanced at him. "Here, I'll do it for you"
She took the pen away from his hand and wrote words on his book. "Thanks" he replied.
"No problem" she smiled.
Trevor and I looked at eachother, smirking.
"Ooooh I just got a text" Trevor said, getting his phone out. "Hum it's my mom who's asking me if I can go shop for her... Can somebody come with me ? Maddie" he grabbed my arm and got up.
"Woah Trevor why do you wanna leave so fast ?" I told, trying to be natural.
If this dude was thinking that he could leave both of them alone like this so they'll get together today, he was wrong.
"We have plenty of time..." I sat back. He glared at me as Olivia and Diggy looked at us weirdly.
"No she wants me to do it right now, c'mon pack your stuff and come with me" he got impatient.
Olivia gave me the 'please do what he says because i want to be alone with him' look.
I sighed and packed my stuff. Thanks Olivia, you just made me lose 10 bucks. She was lucky I was being a good friend.

Once we got outside, I slapped Trevor's arm. "You stupid !!"
He laughed hard. "Are you kidding, I'm amazing"
I started to laugh with him. "If they get together this afternoon, you'll get 10 bucks and a slap from me"
He laughed even harder. "Come on stop pretend, I know you admire me"
"I don't !!"
We started to mess around while walking towards the park next to his house, and we even lied down on the green grass, looking at the blue sky.
"I wonder what they're doing right now" I told him.
He held my hand. "Maybe they're making out."
I put a hand on my mouth and laughed, eyes closed. He looked at me and chuckled. "It wasn't even funny"
"It was" I sniggered.
"You're so stupid" he laughed with me and started to tickle me as I laughed harder.
"Stop it, you're not gonna do it again !!" I complained, wiggling.
He stopped it and had his head in front of mine, his body leaning towards me, his hands still on my sides. He smiled and looked at me in the eyes.
I then suddenly remembered him and Diggy's conversation. Did he really like me ? At least a bit ? It seemed like it, but it's hard to believe...I mean, he's Trevor Jackson, THE player 'I don't fall in love' bad boy type. And plus I wouldn't date a guy who flirts with everyone.
He leaned in and kissed my nose. Surprised, I let out a giggle. He laughed at me :
"Why are you laughing ?"
"For nothing" I answered.
He kissed my chin as I smiled. I looked at his face and realized how attractive he was. And I don't know why the hell I wanted him to kiss me right now.
He kissed my left cheek and smiled at me as he stroke my hair. He finally kissed my right cheek but this time didn't pull away ; his lips travelled to my ear, then my neck. I giggled again, and felt a bit stupid.
"Stop it, it tickles"
"It does ?" he mumbled again my skin and I felt his lips smirking as he continued to tease me, putting his face in the crook of my neck. I bend it and tried to push him away, in vain.
He grabbed both of my hands so that I could move less and he continued to softly kiss my neck as I closed my eyes. It felt good, but it was weird ; friends don't do that to eachother...
He  went down a bit, almost to my shoulder and sucked a bit on it.
"Trevor..." I trailed off.
He went up kissing my neck again.
"Trevor" I repeated.
He pulled away. "Sorry..."
We both straighten up, sitting down, embarrassed.
"I-it's okay..." I stuttered.

I cleared my throat, not knowing what to say. The moment was very awkward.
"Maybe we should go back home..." Trevor suggested.
"Great idea" I approved.
We got up and walked out of the park. My house was on the left, and his on the right.
"Well, my parents must be home, so I'll see you later..." I started.
"Sure, you must wanna see them" he nicely grinned.
He hugged me and I hugged back, then we pulled away. "See you later" I added.
"See ya" he winked.
He turned around and started to walk away. I sighed then did the same.
What just happened ? At least it wasn't very awkward for him... Maybe I should just forget it.

A/N : Heyyy, new chapter... It'll mean so much if you actually share, vote, comment and follow :) thank you very much, have a good day :D