22. I Got My Eyes On You

As soon as I got into the hallways of the school to walk to my locker, I could feel a lot of eyes on me. They were all wondering -or already knew- what happened yesterday night so that I get this mad, frustrated and in tears ; but that didn't make me skip class. I wasn't going to do that because of some stupid rumors, and espacially, I didn't want Trevor to think that I was avoiding him.
I was, though. But I knew I wouldn't be able to do that forever, so how 'bout I just forget about it, move on and ignore him.

A lot of people didn't think like me and skipped school because of the party yesterday ; they got home too late and were too tired to come in class. It's true that I left really early...leaving Olivia alone at her house. I felt bad for her ; I was supposed to sleepover at her house but I didn't. Well maybe she enjoyed it, being more with Diggy in that case..
I was also feeling bad for leaving before Isa and Isabel get to open their gifts and blow their candles, I left like a thief... I maybe had been a bit of a coward last night, and only Olivia would understand me on this point. I should go apologize to the twins. Not looking at anyone, I opened my locker and got some books until Olivia's voice resonated next to my ears.
"Hey..."
I turned to her and forced a smile. "Hey."
There was a bit of a silent until Olivia broke it.
"I called you seven times last night you didn't answer"
"I know... I'm sorry, I wasn't really in the mood."
"I know." she nicely smiled. "But you will explain to me right ?"
"Of course, you're my best friend ! I'm also sorry for leaving you at home alone when I was supposed to sleepover..."
"Oh, it's okay", she said, looking away.
I smirked and crossed my arms. "Okay miss what happened last night with your lover ?"
She blushed really hard. "Nothing"
I raised one eyebrow.
"Okay okay" she gave in. "He slept over instead of you..."
"Did you lose your V-card ?" I widened my eyes, really captivated by what she was saying.
"No... I told him I wasn't ready yet, and he understood. But we still did some stuff..."
"Like what ?"
"Ya really wanna know ?"
It was her turn to raise one eyebrow.
"NO" I quickly replied. "Not in that way... But I wanna know if like, you showed him your body and you saw his or stuff, you know..."
"Oh...well, yeah." she blushed again.
(A/N : Wait let's make a quick pause into the chapter, GUYS READ THIS ITS IMPORTANT. PLEASE. !
So, I think most of you don't really know as a writer yet, so let me tell you : I don't really make Rated R things. I can make a bit of sexual things here and there but I don't, not because I'm one of those who say, you know, "I'm not comfortable writing this kind of things" because if I wasn't comfortable with it I wouldn't make it happen in the story ; it's just that I think I'm really lame at writing it. XD anyways you might (you Trevor/Diggy's fans) not know already that because I've only spoken about it in my R5 stories (yes I am an R5 fan if you didn't know already ;P XD) but I have a friend who does make sexual stories, and when I say sexual I mean REALLY REALLY DIRTY. I think she's pretty good at it ;P we agreed to a little thing : every story that I write who would have a dirty scene, I will NOT put it in MY story, but she would make a book on her profile with the Rated R scenes corresponding with every chapter. So if you wanna read those extended scenes of my Good Girl Bad Girl Trevor Jackson story,  which will be Rated R, you can click on the external link that will automatically guide you to the story she made and everytime there'll be a dirty scene on my story, I will warn you and give you the link to the chapter she made where we can read the scene ! ;P
So if you click right now on that external link right there, you will get to read the scene where Olivia almost looses her virginity ;P thanks for reading that pretty long author's note haha ^.^ I hope you will go read my friend's scenes and like it, and back to the story ! :D)

"Oooohlala" I told, taking my best french accent.
"Shut up" she hid a shy smile.
"Where is he by the way ?" I asked.
"We came together at school, and we separated entering it because, well, um...he said he was gonna try to speak with Trevor." she answered like talking about him was cursed.
"Aite" I shrugged, showing that I really didn't give a fuck.
The bell rang. "Let's go"
We got to Mrs. Deep's class and I directly walked towards her.

"Miss, can I speak to you after the end of the hour ?" I politely asked.
"Sure Madison" she kindly smiled.
I nodded and walked towards my desk and sat, relieved to see that the seat Trevor was supposed to be on was empty.
It was not for long though ; class started and fifteen minutes later, he knocked on the already opened door.
Now again, let me speak about how he looked :
A normal student would've arrived panting and apoligzing about his late and would've discretly, quickly walked to his seat but I guess it was too hard for him to not get noticed again. He was normally breathing like he peacefully walked to the room, still dressed into some Jordan's, baggy ripped jeans showing his Calvin Klein underwear, and a tank top enhancing his arm's muscles. I had a feeling of deja-vu, reliving the scene of the first time I saw him... Like, one month ago. So many things happened during it.

"Mr. Jackson, what do you have to say for your late ?" Mrs. Deep turned to him.
"Nothing, really." he answered, looking honest.
"Detention then ?" she crossed her arms.
"No, wait !!" he hurried to say.
He looked like he was thinking until he spoke up :
"Bed's a really comfortable place to stay at, espacially when we know we woke up this early to study."
There was some chuckles around the class. Mrs. Deep sighed.
"Last time, Mr. Jackson. Next time it'll be detention."
"Thanks miss"
He popped his gum and nonchalently walked towards his seat, sat and dropped his bag next to him, not even getting his books out.
My trying of ignoring the guy I almost fell for - pfft, what ? The guy I almost had a crush on - was going well until he turned to me.
"Maddie..."
I kept writing what was on the board like he wasn't here.
"Maddie" he repeated.
I didn't move.
"Maddie please don't ignore me... Please tell me what did I do because I have absolutely no ide-"
"You really don't fucking know ?!!" I cut him off, finally looking at him.
He stayed still for a second, surprised by my sudden reaction.
"No, really I don't, please explain to me, I don't understand..."
I started to write again, mad. Mad at him for being this ignorant, and mad at myself for letting me talk to him. He doesn't even deserve the fact that I'm using saliva for him. Except if it's to spit on him.

(A/N : plz vote and comment, and don't forget to check out the external link !! ;P)