37. Decorating The Christmas Tree

"Heyyy" I saluted while I wiped my feet on the mat at the front porch.
"What up" he answered with a smile, kissing both of my cheeks.
"I still can't believe you haven't decorated your Christmas tree yet. We're on the 23rd of December !"
"I told you, the house is, but not the tree !"
We continued to laugh and speak while walking to his living room.
"You can take off your coat"
"Thanks"
As I did, he looked at me.
"What ?" I asked, my grin still not leaving my face.
""What's up with the smile ?"
I giggled. "Sorry, I just love Christmas and all of the holidays that goes with it... The atmosphere, the traditions... I'm like a little kid !"
He chuckled. "You don't gotta apologize for smiling. C'mon, let's get to it. Skai !!"
The little girl came downstairs and as soon as she saw me, she ran to me. "Maddiiiie !!!"
"Heyyy !!" I exclaimed as I catched her in my arms and lifted her up to kiss her. "Wanna help us decorate the Christmas tree ?"
"Yayy !!" she said in a high voice, all excited.
Trevor and I laughed as we all three started.
"Wanna hang the Christmas star on top of the tree baby ?" Trevor asked a while later.
"Yeah !!" Skai replied, again with that same voice.
She grabbed the golden star and he picked her up, sitting her on his shoulder while she was trying the best she could to hang the decoration on top of the tree.
We stepped back a bit to admire our finished work.
"It's so pretty" Skai almost whispered.
"But you're prettier" Trevor said to her, looking up at her face as she had still her butt on his left shoulder. She giggled and he kissed her. I quickly grabbed my phone and snapped a picture of them. They were so adorable.
He put her back on the ground and said :
"Baby I'll go outside just a little bit with Maddie, stay with mommy meanwhile, alright ?"
"Okay" she answered, all perky.
He kissed her one last time and told me :
"C'mon grab your coat and let's go"
I did as he said and we headed outside. My feet automatically sinked of a few centimeters in the thick white coat of snow. Snowflakes were falling on us as we were walking slowly to the park.

"Why did you want to go outside ?" I spoke up, all smiley.
He turned to me. "Because I like to see you smile. I love to see you happy, and you are under the snow when you're outside, so..."
I blushed and broke our eyes contact, suddenly shy. "Why do you like to see me happy ?"
"I'm not tellin' you."
"Why not ?"
"Because you told me 'no flirting' between us."
I had to admit that I didn't expect that.
"Saying the truth is not flirting" I argued. "You just say what you really think, you don't flirt with me."
He looked at me, surprised but smirking, as we stopped in front of the park's entrance.
"Because seeing the person you're in love with smiling always make you happy."
I rolled my eyes. "You're not in love with me"
"Sure" he told, full of sarcasm.
"Trevor." I spat, serious.
He shut up.
I didn't say anything and pushed the door of the park. "You coming ?"
He sighed and followed me.
We were walking as I was having fun, running and jumping like a child into and under the snow, while he was just watching me, smiling. It felt weird for once that he wasn't holding my hand, not only to walk, but also to warm it up like he usually did.
"C'mon, why aren't you running and having fun with me ?" I yelled as I was making a snow angel with my body.
He shrugged.
"You're so boring !" I playfully told.
Cheeky, I made a snowball and threw it towards him, and it landed on his arm. Not expecting this, he jumped a little then said :
"Seriously ?"
I smirked at him, naughty.
He smiled and threw me another snowball. And soon, a snowball fight started and we were laughing like crazy. I haven't had such a good time since so long ! It was amazing. I wished Olivia, Diggy and maybe even April were here. I missed all of them.
Trevor attacked me to the ground as one of my snowballs hit him again. I screamed a high pitched sound as we both fell on the cold snow, him on top of me.
We waited for our laughs and giggles to end so it was silent and I soon broke it so that nothing would become awkward or flirty. That kind of scene was so cliché though...
"It's freezing, do you wanna warm up at my house ? We're just next to it" I just suggested.
"Sure" he accepted.
He got off of me and gave me is hand to help me up. And again, like in those stupid romantic movies, he pulled me too hard, so of course my body got real close to his.
"Hum..." I coughed. "Thanks."
I pulled away from him and we walked to my house.

We arrived as I took off my coat and said :
"Actually I'll be alone tonight because my parents aren't there... Do you wanna spend the night here ?"
"Alright" he replied with a grin.
"Great, I didn't want to spend my night alone" I smiled, relieved. "You can take off your coat."
He did while we climbed upstairs to my room.
"Do you mind if I take a shower ? I'm just really cold right now"
"Go ahead" he answered.
I went to the bathrooms connecting with my room and took a shower.

A towel wrapped around me, I opened the door seperating both of the rooms. "Sorry, forgot my pajamas..." I awkwardly smiled.
I grabbed them feeling his eyes all up on me, and just after closing back the door, I whispered the word 'shit' three times, then ordered myself not to curse again.
I put on my pajamas quickly then headed out.
"D'you wanna watch a movie ?" I asked like if nothing happened.
"Sure, what do you wanna watch ?"
"Frozen !!"
He looked at me. "Seriously ?"
"Yeah, why not ?"
"Alright" he chuckled.

One hour later, Trevor and I were in the middle of our movie, a blanket on us, popcorn on our knees. We were sitting so close to eachother that our thigs were touching. So close that he had to put his arm around me so that we wouldn't get squeezed against eachother, but cuddling. So close that I had put my head on his shoulder and his hand on my thighs.

 A/N : Soooooo I know it's really know the Christmas season but hey, Christmas's awesome, so why not ? ;P
Anyways, did you guys like it ? And I have a huuuuge request for you guys it'll mean a lot if you do... You know how my story's at like, 20K reading by now (thanks for that by the way ;)) ? Well I saw the votes too and I was disappointed to see it was around 600 only ! :/ I know I seem selfish because this sounded way better in my head but when I write it down I realize it's stupid because some people are struggling to get 500 but ANYWAYS it'll be super nice if we get to like, 1K of votes ? ^^ before the next two chapters, that'll be super great ! :D you guys would make me so happy if we get to 1K vote super soon ^^ thanks anyways, hope you liked it :) <3 <3 :*