52. Blessed

I woke up in all peace, with a smile on my face ; I felt like it was the first time since a long time. I was just calmly opening my eyes, smiling as the new feeling in my heart ; it was so light. I felt like life right now was amazing, no troubles, no problems, everything was fine. I looked at Trevor who was sleeping ; he was very cute.
I brushed my index on his forehead, getting down to his nose, lips and chin. I then kissed him very softly, to wake him up. It worked, I soon felt him move his mouth against mine. I opened my eyes and smiled.
"Hey."
"Kiss me again."
I giggled and did as he said. He brought me on top of him and when I pulled away, I rested my head on his shoulder.
"Did you sleep well ?" he asked.
"I love your morning voice..." I trailed off.
He chuckled, his hands on my ass.
"Yes, I slept well. How 'bout you ?"
I lifted up my head and leaned on my arms to be able to face him.
"Me too... As long as I'm with you I'm good."
He put a strand of my hair behind my ear. I kissed him again.
"You're so hot dressed like this" he mumbled against my lips.
I kissed him even more. Damn, I couldn't get enough.
I grabbed his face and made out with him. I probably had morning breath but I didn't care. He apparently didn't too because he didn't pull away, he just rubbed the back of my thighs.
I finally stopped and bit my lip, looking at him.
"I should go home."
"Nooo !" he replied right away.
He grabbed me and rolled us over so that he now was on top.
"You ain't goin' nowhere"
I smiled. "I have too... My parents will get worried."
"Too bad"
His voice was hot as hell. It was his turn to put his lips on mine and my turn to speak against them :
"I will be grounded."
He got down on my neck.
"Mm... I won't have the right to go out."
He didn't stop.
"We won't be seeing eachother for a while."
He finally pulled away, then rolled his eyes.
"Alright" he gave in and let me go.
I giggled again then got dressed as he watched me do it.
"Can we see eachother tomorrow ?" he asked.
"Of course. Text me."
I kissed him one last time before heading out of his room then his house ; I clacked the door and suddenly stopped all movement : I just remembered what happened last night. Gosh... That was awful. And I didn't apologize to Trevor. Damn. I hope not a lot of people saw me kinda drunk at that party.
That party where Trevor and I became official...
That was so weird to hear. In a good way of course, but so unusual. I was proud of myself though ; I was probably the first girl who's he ever asked to see her the next day. The first girl who had sex with him more than once. The first girl who walked out of his room by herself, and not him leaving her.
Damn, I was amazing.
I smiled, and started to walk. I was just only a few houses away ; it'll take 5 minutes to get home.

"Madison where were you ?" I heard my mom's deep voice.
"What ? Mama I sent you a text, I slept at Olivia's..."
"And you lying to me !!"
She had her hands on her hips and looked mad as ever. My dad was just behind her, his arms crossed and looking serious.
"You apparently sent me a text saying you was at Olivia's for the night, so I thought 'okay, good'. Until noon came an I started to wonder why you weren't home, lunch was almost ready ! I called Olivia's mom. You know what she said ? That you didn't sleep there that night. Worse : even Olivia wasn't at her own house ! And Lisa thought she wasn't because she was at yours !! So, where were you ?"
I gulped. I was into some deep...poop.
"I...I, I..."
My mom's tone started to get softer. "You were at a boy's house, weren't you ?"
I looked down at my feet.
"Yes mama..."
Both of my parents sighed, speechless.
"But we didn't do nothing !"
"How can we be sure of that, Maddie ?" my dad spoke up for the first time.
"Because ! We didn't do anything, I promise ! You guys can trust me !"
My mom looked away then grabbed my arm.
"Come with us, honey."

We were all sat around the table, who wasn't set already.
"Baby... You're 16, soon 17. You're a big girl, now. You're very grown and mature, and we know you know what you're doing. We just wanna be sure everything's right, okay ? If you did something with that boy...whoever he is, we're not gonna ground you, you know that ? We just wanna be sure you did what you had to do, that you did everything in the right conditions. What I mean by that, is we wanna make sure you used protection."
She held my hand.
"I did, mama."
Both of my parents smiled.
"That's good, sweetie."
She hugged me and laughed, almost in tears.
"My baby's all grown up now..."
I held her tight.
"Mama... It was Trevor."
"Really ?!"
She pulled away. "You guys are together now ?"
"We might be..." I awkwardly smiled.
They laughed and my dad hugged me. I loved my parents so much. I realized how much I was blessed.
"Okay Lisa should be here in 2 minutes" my mom suddenly announced, talking about Olivia's mom.
"What ? Why is she coming ?"
"Well I called her and we were so confused about what our daughters were doing we decided to see eachother to talk about it. Oh, it's her !"
The bell just rang and my mother walked towards the door to open it.
Olivia came in, next to her mom as we all warmly saluted them.
"So, Olivia, explain where you were last night"
I looked at the ginger skinny woman in front of me ; Olivia's mom was thin of nature, but recently she lost even more weight : her cheeks were hallow, her mouth look pursed 24/7, and her straight hair wasn't doing any good. She was frowning, looking very strict. She was really nice, but severe at times.
"I..."
Olivia looked down at her feet. "I was at my boyfriend's house." she quietly said.
Poor her. She probably felt humiliation doing that in front of my family.
"Boyfriend I didn't know about"
Olivia stayed still.
"And where did you say you were ?"
Olivia said something that no one managed to hear.
"Where ?" repeated Lisa, with a harsh voice.
"At Maddie's" my best friend said, louder this time.
"So you lied."
"...yes mom."
"Apologize to Madison and her family. You had no right to use their names."
"Actually she did" i finally stood up for her. "We both agreed on saying to our parents we would spend the night at eachother's houses, so it's as much my fault as it's Olivia's. Please don't punish her, mam. I wasn't, so she shouldn't either." I pleaded.
Olivia was looking at me, like her mother, who sighed.
"I'm sorry I used your name, but maybe if Olivia knew you trusted her she wouldn't have lied."
"Well she did and that's a reason I don't trust her !"
"But mam if you knew Olivia is responsible and doesn't do anything bad, she would've ask for your permission to spend the night with Diggy, who is by the way a great guy and I promise you won't regret him being with your daughter."
Her eyes travelled from me to Olivia, from Olivia to me. Then she sighed again.
"Well I guess I could forgive Olivia, because I know you Maddie, and you're a great example."
Huge smiles formed on Olivia and I's faces.
"But ! if you promise you won't lie again."
"Yes mom, I promise."
"Good."
She kissed Lisa's cheek and smiled.
"So, maybe I could meet this young man soon..." she started.
Olivia seemed surprised but she kept smiling. "Sure !"
"Good. Sorry for the bother" Lisa turned to us.
"No worries ! Would you like a cup of tea ?" my mom suggested.
"Sure !"
Our parents left to the kitchen and we looked at eachother.
"I'm kinda nervous. What if Diggy doesn't want to meet my mom ?" Olivia said to me.
"He will, he's madly in love with you."
She blushed and grabbed my hand.
"So, how did it go with Trevor ?"
She cheekily smiled as I laughed. "Come upstairs, I'll tell you everything."