57. N VS N

The next day when I went in my car with Olivia, I was kind of nervous ; it would be the first day since Trevor and I were together that we would show ourselves in public. What would people think ? Well, it's not like I cared, but Trevor might.
"Maddie ?" Olivia snapped me out of my thoughts, driving.
"Yeah ?"
She turned down the volume of the radio, with that Michael Jackson song. If she did that, I knew it was about to get serious.
"I talked yesterday to Diggy about him meeting my parents."
"Oh, that's great ! How did it go ?"
She gulped. "Well..."

~~~~ Flashback ~~~~~
Olivia's P.o.v
I was sitting on my couch, facing Diggy ; my legs were spread, over his, while he was eating a yogurt.
"I'm upset about what happened with Maddie and Trevor." I suddenly told.
"Me too."
He directed his spoon towards me and I opened my mouth.
"This boy just don't get it."
I swallowed the food. "True. He keeps messing up and Maddie doesn't like that."
"Thankfully I was here to stop the fight" he bragged.
I laughed. "Yeah, you was very hot doing that by the way..."
We giggled as we leaned in to kiss eachother. He pulled away and fed me again.
"Baby ?" I asked, mouth full.
"Yeah ?"
He put another scoop into his mouth.
"My mom wants to meet you."
He gulped, leaving his mouth empty.
I had no easy way to say it, so I just told it like it was no big deal, when in fact it was.
"But does she wanna meet me, like, I just come over to your house to chill with you and I shake her hand, or are you the kind of family to do that over a dinner ?" he asked.
He didn't want to meet her.
"I don't know. I guess you just come at my house one day to watch a movie, and shake her hand."
"Okay."
Surprised, I raised my eyebrows. "Okay, like, that's it ?"
"Okay, I'll go meet your mama. It's not a big deal." he shrugged.
"It's not ? You really want to ?" I smiled.
"Yeah." he smiled too. He pecked my lips and I asked :
"Have you ever met Victoria's parents ?"
"Yes. Why does it matter ?"
"It doesn't, I just thought..."
He threw me a look. I sighed. "You're right, it doesn't matter. How 'bout, tomorrow ?"
"Uh, sure."
He seemed hesitant.
"Yay !"
I got on his lap, my knees on both sides of him to hug him. He put his arm around my waist and I kissed him. When I pulled away, I could see his smile was fake.
~~~~ end of flashback ~~~~

"So you sayin' he doesn't wanna meet your parents ?"
"Well, I know Diggy, he would've told me if he wasn't ready... But, I felt like a part of him was not into it..."
"Don't worry, I think he's probably just nervous. That's a proof he loves you : he doesn't wanna mess up."
She smiled. "I didn't look at things like that. Thanks Maddie."
"No problem."
It was a bit hard for me to get out a smile. I was still a bit apprehending of what will happen today.
We walked towards the building and spotted right away Trevor and Diggy at the entrance.
"Hey !" Trevor smiled at me, as we both stopped paying attention to Diggy and Olivia.
He gently grabbed my hand and softly kissed me. I decided to relax. If people would say things about us, then alright. Trevor wouldn't care, right ?
We walked hand in hand in the hallway, next to Olivia and Diggy. I noticed right away some people looking at us. I decided to ignore it, just like Trevor. It was going well until a random sophomore girl who I think was called Uma came to us.
"You guys are dating ?" she asked right away.
"Yes." Trevor answered, his arm around me.
"So it IS true !!" she exclaimed and left.
"Okay..." I trailed off.
I turned to search into my locker until I heard heels clacking behind me then stopping. I turned back around and saw Nora. Trevor held my hand.
"So..." she put her tongue in her cheek and smirked. "I guess you guys are really dating, huh ?"
She was talking to Trevor.
"We are." he answered.
"I really thought you could do better than that, Trevor."
She looked at me up and down still with that same smirk and walked away, swaying her hips. I expected Trevor's eyes to follow her ass, but he turned to me instead.
"Are you okay ?"
I faked a smile. "I guess..."
"Hey"
He leaned in to whisper in my ear.
"I couldn't do better than you, because you're the best."
I pulled away my face from his mouth to look into his eyes, a smile on my face.
"You mean it ?"
"Yup" he smirked.
I kissed him for about two seconds then pulled away, not able to hide my huge smile and blushing.
"Thank you"
He smiled too. "It's just the truth."
He kissed my cheek and hugged me by behind, his left hand holding my right, his right holding my left, my arms crossed.
Olivia turned to us and joined us to the conversation she was having with Diggy. I was actually listening until Trevor started to whisper sweet words into my ear. I giggled and Olivia suddenly clapped her hands in our faces :
"Yo, guys !! You look like us before now !"
"We're a new couple, it's normal. You guys are an old couple you're not acting like us" Trevor replied.
"Yeah you're just jealous" I mocked.
"Not true" she said.
"Then why aren't you guys holding hands ?" I asked.
"Because mine is on her ass" Diggy answered right away.
"...oh." I replied.
Olivia blushed and laughed as her boyfriend kissed her cheek.
The bell rang, Trevor intertwined his fingers with mine and walked with me to the classroom, leaving our two friends behind us.

Lunch came and we were all starving, biting into our food, happy to finally eat. We weren't even talking, mouths full until we heard a loud - really annoying in my opinion - voice a few meters away, in front of Diggy and Olivia and behind Trevor and I ; the both of us turned to see Nora smirking, arms crossed, in front of Natasha. This one was looking at the ground, shy.

"You stepped on my foot on purpose because you don't like me, right ?" the brunette latina spoke loud, making sure everybody around could see her humiliate Natasha.
"N-no, Nora, I just-"
"You don't like me because I got Devon and you didn't, that's right ?"
Natasha didn't answer as the whole room was almost silent. Nora smiled and said while speaking to anyone : "Am I right or am I right ?"
Natasha stayed speechless, just like her friends ; nobody knew what to do.
"Poor girl."

"Nora, I don't even like Devon, you can go to hell with him and screw him I don't care. That you have a problem with me, come say it directly to me and don't make a show of yourself in front of everyone, that's just useless. If you got a problem with Devon, say it to Devon and not to me, thank you very much."
Some people gasped at that plot-twist. In general, everytime Nora was trying to humiliate somebody, she won.
She chuckled. "What I meant was, don't touch my man honey. And even if you did try to make a move, it wouldn't work, the guy doesn't like you."
She smirked and walked away, as the constant and usual noise of the cafeteria started again.
Trevor and I turned back to our table to face back our table as we all looked at eachother.
"Thank god Devon wasn't here, it would've just add more drama"
"No, it's actually a bad thing" I went against her opinion. "Devon might be dating Nora, he's a pretty smart guy and I think he would've defended Natasha."

"You barely know him" Trevor complained.

"That's why I said 'I think' " I snapped.
"Yeah Trevor, stop being jelly" Olivia made fun of him.
Diggy, her and I laughed as he sulked. I kissed his cheek and a smile formed onto his lips.

"I feel bad for Natasha tho" Diggy suddenly spoke up.
"Yeah, we should maybe see her..." I suggested.
"Me and you after class, between girls." Olivia said. "These boys don't need to hear it."
'These boys' rolled their eyes and we continued our eating session.

A/N : do you guys still enjoy that fucking story or am I writing for nothing ?