59. Good Girl, Bad Girl

"How did it go ?" I said right away to Natasha the next morning.
"Hello to you too" she closed her locker.
I playfully rolled my eyes. "Hi. Anyways, so what happened ?"
She shrugged. "I learned some stuff..."
"Like ?"
She looked around to make sure all the students weren't paying attention to us.
"Since he danced with Nora at Josh's party celebration, she has been all up on him. One day she arrived at his house with a coat and underneath, she was naked. So they just slept together and since then they're well, dating. He told he thought he was his next 'pray' since she realized Trevor cared only about you now."
I would've smiled in a normal time at her last sentence, but I actually felt bad.
"I'm so sorry Nora... I feel like this is all my fault. It's kinda because of me that Devon danced with Nora the other night."
"Don't worry. It would've happen anyway. It's Nora." she shrugged, looking kinda down.
"Hey, look on the bright side" I rubbed her arm. "It kinda means he doesn't like her..."
"He kinda told me that. I asked him if he actually wanted to date her and he just shrugged. He said he didn't really know, he liked the night he spent with her and since then he has been with her, that's it."
A great idea came up in my mind.
"What's wrong ?" Natasha asked as my eyes widened.
"Nothing" I snapped out of it. "I'm real sorry for you but I'm sure that if he knew how you feel for him he would dump her right away."
"Don't think so..."
"I think so. Why don't you tell him ?"
"First, I'm way too shy. Second, what if he says no ? It'll be way too embarrassing AND it'll ruin our friendship. And I care about him way too much for that."
I sighed. "Alright, do what you wanna do... I just think you should tell him."
The bell rang.
"Thanks anyways Maddie." She kindly smiled. "See you later."
She turned around and walked away as I did too in the opposite way, bumping into someone.
"Hey baby" he whispered, his arm leaning on the lockers.
"God, Trevor !" I punched his torso.
He laughed and kissed my cheek.
"I wanna stay with you instead of going to class" he whined.
"Same, but class is important."
He did that half smile that always sent me chills.
"What ?" I said.
"I love it when you're like that"
"When I'm like what ?"
He kissed my cheek and put his arm around my shoulders while we started walking to class.
"When you're being you. When you're being a good girl."
He loved me. And I was the first he loved, and that because I was a good girl.