12. Truth Or Dare

After class, we arrived at my house and all sat down on the couch and started the project, not without laughing every few minutes.
A while later, we decided to take a break.
"Sooo..." I trailed off, ready to tease. Trevor did it - and if it's apparently in the rules of the bet, why couldn't I do it either ?
"How are you two doing ?" I asked to Olivia and Diggy as Trevor glared at me, understanding what I was doing.
Diggy quickly took off the arm he had around her shoulders and Olivia shifted herself a little bit to the left to be less close to him.
"Uuuuh...what are you talking about ?" Olivia feigned indifference.
"Oh you know what I'm talking about" I smirked.
"If you're talking about me and Diggy dating, it's not happening." Olivia spat. "He had a girlfriend back in his old house and he's still not over her. It's not because we really get along and have common points that we are dating. Besides, I don't even have feelings for him."
She glanced at Diggy. "And he doesn't have feelings for me either."
Diggy seemed so disappointed I wanted to rush to him and let him cry into my chest.
"Alright...So how 'bout we play truth or dare ?" I told, wanting to change the topic.
They all nodded and shrugged, and we started.
"Okay Diggy truth or dare ?" Trevor asked.
"Um, dare" he answered.
"Okay I dare you to make 50 push ups right now"
"Seriously ?" he whined. "It's so hot right now..."
"I know" Trevor smirked.
Diggy sighed and started to do push ups while we continued the game, throwing random dares and questions at eachother, sometimes even at Diggy, until this one stopped at his 24 push up.
"Can I please take off my shirt ? It's so hot" he pleaded.
"Sure" I replied.
He sat down and took off his shirt to reveal six packs and a muscular chest, then continued his push ups. I elbowed Trevor and pointed at Olivia who was staring at him, biting her lip.
We both sniggered in silence, then I asked :
"Olivia ?"
"Uh ??" she snapped out of it.
"Truth or dare ?" I contained my laughter.
"Uh...truth."
"If you don't like DIggy, then who would you like to date ?" I raised one eyebrow.
She glared at me and I smirked.
Diggy stayed up on his outstretched arms, furtively looked at Olivia then continued his push ups.
"Um...no one" she shifted in her sit, uncomfortable.
"C'mon you gotta tell the truth, it's the rule"
She was gonna say Diggy, I knew it.
"There's a guy..."
Here it goes...
"His name is Ethan."
My and Trevor's mouths opened and Diggy, at his 50 and last push up, dropped on the floor.