13. Hospital

"Oh my god !!!" Olivia and I both screamed at the same time.
Diggy cringed quietly on the floor as Olivia rushed to him.
"Are you okay ???" she worriedly asked.
"Um...yeah..." he said as he stood up and put back his shirt on. "I hurt my right wrist tho... It flinched and I landed on it"
Olivia took a look at it.
"Ow" he grumbled.
"Sorry" she apologized. "It seems twisted"
"I'll drive him to the hospital" I announced.
"We'll come with you" Trevor answered.
I grabbed my keys and quickly went in the car, followed by my friends. Trevor sat next to me, and Olivia and Diggy in the back. I'd swear Trevor did it on purpose.
During the ride, I was concentrated on the road. Trevor was either looking at it like it was him who was driving, or either looking at me.
Diggy had his hurt hand resting on Olivia's lap who had her own hand into his palm, but not squeezing it so that his wrist would'nt hurt.
"Are you okay ?" she softly asked him.
"Yeah...thanks for driving me to the hospital"
"You're welcome" I interviened.
I saw on the driver's mirror Olivia's face, so worried. I smiled about it.

We arrived a few minutes later, and they took Diggy in a room, lefting us all three.
We sat on some random chairs in silence, waiting.

Half an hour later, Diggy came back with a doctor, some files in his left hand...and his right hand bandaged.
"Oh my god you're okay !!" Olivia exclaimed as she rushed to him and hugged him really tight. He smiled widely and hugged her back.
"Yeah, I'm alright..." he answered.
"You know, he wasn't dying..." Trevor said. "He hurt his hand, that's it..."
Olivia quickly pulled away. "Uh, yeah, yeah..."
The doctor started to speak, telling that Diggy was alright, but he needed to keep his bandage for three weeks. The files he had in his hands were the X-rays images of the sprain.
We thanked him then walked outside, back to my car. We sat the same way as before, and Trevor spoke up :
"I'm sorry, I feel bad bruh. It's kind of my fault if you twisted your wrist."
"No, it isn't, don't worry..." Diggy trailed off, fake smiling.
"Well, yes it is" Trevor insisted. "If I didn't tell you to do those push ups, or not as much, you wouldn't have been tired at the 50th and wouldn't have dropped that brutally"
"I said it's not your fault bruh, I didn't drop because I was tired" Diggy repeated."Then why ?" Trevor asked.
Diggy hesitated. "I'll tell ya later."
He sinked onto the car sit, his eyes lost in thoughts. Olivia seemed disappointed he wasn't looking, speaking or paying attention to her. I discretly smirked and focused on the road again.

We arrived for the second time in my house, and we continued the project, talking, throwing jokes, getting giggles and those laughs where you laugh so hard you're not making any noise. Some of us even clapped like a retarted seal when we did that.
"I should go back home" Diggy suddenly said after he checked the time.
"Aww no, why ?" Olivia pouted.
Trevor and I looked at eachother, wiggling our eyebrows.
"I gotta head home to cook" he rolled his eyes.
We sniggered. "Why do you need to cook ?"
"My baby sister is home with my mom but she is going away with my dad, and my brothers aren't home tonight, so..."
"Oh it's alright if it's a little kid" I nodded. "You can make pastas or something..."
"Yes, but as the dessert... She asked me to make her a cake, or else-"
He stopped himself.
"Or else what ?" Trevor asked.
"Um, she was gonna say to Olivia that I liked her... Which is not true." he spat to Olivia to make sure she understood.
"Alright" this one nodded to approve.
"So, anyways I should go... Bye guys" he saluted.
"Bye" we all answered.
After he closed the door, Trevor started :
"He seemed a litlle off today. I'll go talk to him"
He got up to the door and I walked behind him.
"Wait Trevor"
"Yeah ?" he turned around, his hand on the knob.
"You'll tell me why, right ?"
"Sure, I'll call you tonight, is that okay ?"
"Sure."
"Alright"
He kissed my cheek and waved. "Bye Olivia !"
"See ya Trevor !!" she waved back, still sitting on the couch.
He left and I sat back on the couch next to her, as she was reading a magazine.
"Soooo..."
She lifted up her eyes to my face. "Yeah ?"
"Um, so we were talkin' about your crush..."
"Oh, yeah."
She closed her magazine. "So ?"
"Ethan ??? As in, the blonde dude who's in history and science with us ?"
"And french class too."
"Yeah yeah...you like him ?"
She shrugged. "He's cute..."
"Isn't Diggy way cuter ?" I lifted one eyebrow.
"OH MY GOD HE'S PERFECT AND I CAN'T DEAL WITH IT" Olivia let out loudly and she put her head back on the couch, her hands over her face. "It makes my heart melt and my mouth squeal, and when he broke his hand I was just so worried and sad, and I just wanted to hug him forever because he seemed so hurt and he was so cute and he was hot doing those push ups shirtless, and he said he didn't like me and I was so sad about it and-"
"Dude, breath !!" I cut her off. "You're speaking too fast... But you finally admitted you liked him, that's cool !" I smiled. "I'm sure he likes you too"
"But it's too soon to date him anyway... He's not over his ex girlfriend, and we don't really know eachother enough yet..."
I couldn't help but smile at her sentence. 'It was too soon', who's gonna win now Trevor ?
"...and plus he doesn't like me, he said it." she pouted and looked down.
"Hey, you said you liked another guy, he must be heart broken right now. Plus he wasn't gonna say he liked you in front of you and I."
She sighed. "Maybe..."
"C'mon, it'll be alright !! I'm sure you two will work out."
"Thanks" she smiled at me. "I should go now. Thanks Maddie."
"Welcome"

"So, what happened ?"
I was laying on my bed, reading a book until Trevor finally called me -it was late, I had already eaten and were in pajamas- to tell me what Diggy said.
"He was gloomy because of Olivia."
"I knew it !!"
"She said she liked that Ethan guy or whatever, and he was so disappointed and surprised that he dropped on the floor. Also because he was tired, but if it was only that he would'nt have fell. He was so angry and miserable when he spoke to me. I felt bad for him."
"I do too... But Olivia spoke to me too."
"And ?"
"She finally admitted she liked him !"
"Yes !! She was so denying it before... I'm happy she did. Remember that tomorrow, if they get together, give the money..."
"Hey we don't know yet ! We'll see" I laughed.
We talked a bit, then I heard a little girl's voice calling Trevor.
"Sorry, I need to go..." this one said. "I gotta get Skai to bed."
"Sure, alright" I answered. "See you tomorrow"
"See you. Night Maddie"
"Good night Trevor"
We both hung up and I sinked into my bed, covering myself with the sheets. And just before falling asleep, I realized I still haven't spoke to April.