42. "I Do"

I woke up the next day, at the same place where I fell asleep. I was facing a plain white wall, and the whole room was pretty bright, because of the absence of curtains.
It's only when I moved my head to the left that I realized Trevor was holding me by behind ; one arm on my belly, the other one under his head. I was feeling his knees against the back of mines, my butt against his part. He didn't flinch when I moved, so he still probably was sleeping. I tried to relax and put my cheek back on the pillow. If I got up, I would wake him up right away. And I was apprehending his awakening. What would happen ? Maybe last night was a mistake. I don't want to regret my first time, but maybe it was one. What did Trevor do when he slept with his bad girls ? Was he waiting for them to wake up ? Surely not. He probably was getting his clothes and leaving like a thief. But what if the girl woke up before him ? He did make sure she understood this was one night thing and that was it... But what about us ? I thought we were friends. He got what he wanted since the beginning. Finally. He can congratulate himself. 'I, Trevor Jackson, had the privilege to steal Maddie Wilson's virginity. Maddie, who's not an easy girl !!'. Yeah, I pictured that.
Now the whole question was : was I wrong ? Because if I were sure that Trevor did this ONLY for sex, I would've already headed out of the room without a word, not caring about the fact if he was awake or not. No, I was hesitating, because maybe... Maybe there was something else. It seems and sounds so cliche when I say it, but... I felt like this was a love scene. Not a sex scene. I don't know if I were right. But if I were, what did that make us ? We wouldn't be dating. Trevor doesn't date. But we couldn't remain just friends after that ; well I couldn't. Either something more, either something less.
I felt Trevor moving and breathing. Guess I'll find out now.
"Hey" he said in a morning voice. Oh god.
He kissed my neck. "How are you feeling ?"
I felt his hand running across my stomach.
"Good" I simply answered, not returning the question.
I sat on the edge of the bed and bent down to pick up my clothes.
"What are you doing ?"
"Getting dressed" I spoke and got up, still not looking at him.
"What for ?"
I finally turned around to face him as I chuckled. "Because I don't want anybody seeing me like this"
"Not even me ?"
In my underwears, I managed to smile. "Not even you."
"Why not ?"
"Is this an interview ?" I dryly answered.
He smirked and I took my dress, about to put it back on. He suddenly moved to the edge of the bed and sat on it to grab my waist.
"Don't" he said. He threw my dress away and made me kiss him. I had no choice but to sit on his lap, facing him.
"You're so hot" he murmured, looking at me after a kiss full of passion.
I felt a bulge again, this time right between my legs, on my panties. I threw my head back to the ceiling and took his head to guide it towards my cleavage . He breathed onto my skin and kissed my stomach. I started to grind on him. I never thought I'd dare do that kind of things. Well, to him at least. If I had a longtime boyfriend, of course I would do nasty things with him. But never with a player, not like this... What was I doing ? The feeling between my legs made me do it. I couldn't stop because of it . I was sexually aroused and needed him so badly.
I myself put to the side my panties to connect his private part with mine. Trevor let out a groan.
"Maddie..." He said, his breath getting heavier and quicker by the second.
I grinded, thrusted, twerked, you'd name it. I did all of those things, moving my hips, taking my time. I was so enjoying it. I saw him putting his head back up, his eyes rolling to the back of his head. "Maddie..." He repeated.
I fastened the pace I was at. "God !" He yelled as he was reaching his climax.
I was so proud of myself to be able to give him that.
"I bet no other girl has made you feel like this" I whispered in his ear. "I bet they never had that much effect on you as I do"
His moans answered me. "Do they ?" I asked.
"No" he shook his head.
I pulled away.
"Maddie ! What are you doing ?" he told, surprised and frustrated.
"You don't have a condom on."
He got up to face me.
"B-b-but I can put one on and then we'll-"
"Trevor, no."
I looked up at him. "I'm not sure if last night was a good idea..."
"What ?" He said, confused.
My dress in my hands, I sighed. "Trevor, what are we ? I know it seems to you like a stupid girl question but you got what you wanted from the beginning. Since we know eachother, that's all you wanted, right ?!"
"No, no, baby" he put his hands on my arms and caressed my skin. "We're together"
"And how many girls have you told that ?" I started to get annoyed.
"Only one."
He kissed my forehead. "I want you. That's what I wanted from the start. You, and that's it."
"And how can I be sure of that ?!"
"Because every time I see you with Eric it's killing me !! Because every one saw how much I changed since we became friends !"
"But you became friends with me just to get the benefit of deflowering a good girl !"
"No, I didn't !"
He was looking in my eyes this whole time. "I swear."
He gulped to look down, then back into my eyes again. "I'm in love with you."
I clenched my teeth together as my eyes got sweaty, taking away my arms away from his. "You're not."
My chin trembled just a bit. I put my dress back on, grabbed my shoes and my bag then looked at him one last time before heading out :
"You don't fall in love, Trevor."