𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖊 - 𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙 𝖍𝖆𝖑𝖋

.•° ✿ °•.

It was the 31st October 1979. Sarah Snape was at St Mungos giving birth to her baby girl with her brother by her side.

Despite Tom Riddle being conceived by a love potion and it was nearly impossible for him to experience love he found it in Sarah. Sadly, Tom was not there as he was hiding from the ministry, but he wished he was, especially when the clock hit midnight. On the 1st November 1979, Sarah had passed during childbirth just after Ariana was born.

After the cloth was placed on Sarah's face, Severus apparated to Malfoy Manor with the newborn snuggling in his cape. The doors flew open as Narcissa cooed at the baby, placing her hand over the very small bump.

"Summon him. Summon him!" Snape shouted, alerting every death eater in the room rushing to hold their dark mark.

"Severus, where are they?" Voldemort walked over and was confused as to where his beloved Sarah was. Severus placed young Ariana in Riddle's hands as she tried to reach his face, as if knowing he was her father. Voldermort pushed through Snape's mind and discovered what happened to his love. He walked away, his attention focusing on his little girl, taking her upstairs to the nursery Sarah had made.

"My beautiful Ariana. Your mother picked your name as she always wanted to. I will always protect you. That is a promise." Ariana only gurgled in response. He moved her into her crib and left a sweet kiss on her forehead. Placing a little bear next to her and descending down the stairs.