𝖋𝖔𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜𝖎𝖓𝖌

"No, absolutely not

"No, absolutely not."

"Why not?"

"Why not Ariana? You need to finish your schooling, not worrying about these Horcruxes."

"But dad, they're onto you and I can help."

"I forbid you."

"Please! I can follow them without people knowing, your catchers are quite obvious whereas I'm not."

After a few hours of negotiations and pleading, he agreed and Ariana started packing. "Where are you going?"

"Dray, listen. I'm going to find Harry and stop them from finding them and before you try to stop me-"

"I'm not. In fact I'm joining you."

"You are?" She questioned, smiling at her boyfriend who nodded. "Thank you!" Jumping to give him a hug they fell on the bed giggling.

"Well, we need to pack, this bag can store as much as we need and snacks! Very important."

"I love you."

"I love you too Dray."

After nearly a week of walking then resting and more walking they'd caught up with the trio.

"How could Xenophilius set us up like that?"

"Luna's been taken Ron! He was desperate." Hermione scolded Ron who put his arms up in a defensive nature.

"Why would he take her though? I mean what's Luna done to him?" Once Harry finished they heard a twig snap, Ariana whispering curse words. Hiding behind a tree, Hermione snuck up behind her causing Ariana to jump back.

"Ariana?"

"Hermione!"

"Ari?"

"Draco?"

"What's taking so long Hermione?" Ron shouted, walking over to the newly discovered tag alongs. "What are you doing here? Have you been following us?".

The commotion caused Harry to walk over and fumed over the two Slytherins. "How did you find us?"

"It's complicated, I wanted to find you and call off this witch hunt."

"Now why would we do that?"

"Dumbledore gave you orders under false pretences, he's the one-"

"I don't believe anything you say Ariana!" Harry said, moving forward causing Ariana to stumble back, Draco catching her.

"Stop it Pottah! Do you really think I'd be out here if it wasn't important to her?"

"He might have a point Harry."

"Who's side are you on Hermione?"

"Guys! Death eaters they've found us!" Ron explained, making Harry scoff and them to run."

"We didn't call them!" Ariana tried to explain but they were already running. "Who has them?"

"Greyback, do we have to save them?"

"Yes Dray! They're going to get themselves killed!" Reluctantly, Draco apparated them to Malfoy Manor just in time as Greyback was dragging Harry to the floor.

"Stop! Let them go!"

"What the hell is going on?" Bellatrix's loud scream was heard by all. "Summon the Dark Lord!"

"No! Leave them alone Bellatrix." Ariana cried, causing those death eaters around them to stop. The only person they'd listen to after their Lord, his daughter.

"Why should I?" Bellatrix had trapped Hermione behind a dagger, the sharp edges drawing tiny amounts of blood.

"She's my friend!" Bellatrix cackled, not believing her.

"A mudblood?" Ariana frantically nodded, Draco staring at Harry and Ron seeing if they have a plan.

"Where's Luna?"

"She's not here!"

"She must be, there should be a reason as to why."

"There isn't, which is why my father hasn't taken her. Luna's my friend, if she was kidnapped I would have rescued her."
Swinging was heard from up above them. A certain house elf ready to pounce.

~
this chapter is meh, it took so long as i didn't really know what to write