𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖌

Ariana ran through the forbidden forest, trying to be as quick as she could so no one would know where she went

Ariana ran through the forbidden forest, trying to be as quick as she could so no one would know where she went. Centaurs and thestrals seeing her. As she was catching her breath, she placed her hand on the tree to calm down. A unicorn spotted her and walked up to her. This unicorn was the one from her class earlier they day.

"How did you find me?" She whispered. The unicorn just tilted their head in response.

"In times like these I wish I could fly away from all my problems. Imagine that. Do you wish him could do that?" The unicorn continued to look at her.

"Why am I even talking to you? You can't even respond, maybe it's good you can't respond. I'd probably hear some crap 'it will get better' or 'just talk to them'. How can I? The two people I trust the most in the world have betrayed me."

Back in the common room, Draco had ran into the Slytherin common room. A concerned Blaise looking straight at him.

"Draco? What's happened man?"

"I broke up with Ariana."

"What why?"

"Then Lila kissed me."

"She what?"

"And Ariana saw."

This stopped Blaise asking questions, instead he punched Draco. He grew protective over Ariana in the last three years and didn't mind assaulting his best friend.

"What were you thinking?" He shouted.

"I didn't mean to! She saw me upset and kissed me. I think she saw Ariana coming and did it."

"You know how insecure Ariana is about Lila!" Draco put his head down in shame.

"What about Ariana?" Pansy had walked in on the two on the verge of fighting.

"Draco missed Lila!" Blaise said before Draco could even come up with something. Unlucky for him, he got punched in the face again, this time by Pansy.

"What the hell Draco!" Pansy shouted, by now all the slytherin students would have heard the commotion.

"Where is she?" She had calmed down by some.

"I thought she'd be with you."

"Well she's not, she went to come find you. That was bad advice I gave her obviously! Before you ask she's not in her room, I went to ask how it went."

"I'll check Snape's he must've seen her." Draco ran to his chambers where Severus was pacing. After hearing some frantic knocking Snape opened the door, hoping for it to be his niece.

"Where is Ariana?"

"I thought she was with you." Snape started to panic as there was no where else she would go.

"Look around, I'll alert some teachers. Someone must have seen her." Severus shouted. He wished he could solely blame it on Draco but Snape knew he couldn't. It was his idea that started the chain of events that led them to where they were now.

Severus decided that the best person to help would be Minerva. He hoped she'd be found relatively quickly.

"Minerva! Ariana is missing! Have you seen her?" He asked so quickly that she nearly didn't hear him.

"What is going on Severus?" She asked panicked.

"Something happened and now I can find her."

"Okay, look inside and I'll search outside." Luckily both teachers hadn't gotten ready to retire for the night so they were fit to search.

McGonagall saw some footprints running towards the forest. It was dangerous for someone to be there at night, even more if you're a child.

"Lumos." Her wand created a light as she started to follow the footprints. "Ariana?"

She was still in the same spot except she had sat down, the unicorn following suit. Her crying had stopped but the creature still stayed.

"Ariana?" Minerva shouted as Ariana heard but didn't have any effort to get up and run from her. "Yeah?"

"Oh miss Snape, we have been looking for you."

"Oh yeah, who's we?"

"Your uncle and Mr Malfoy."

"That's who I'm hiding from."

McGonagall nodded and pondered in what to do. "How about I take you to my office? You can tell me over tea?"
Ariana preferred that option and decided to follow her professor.

~
not a great chapter but hey draco got punched two times!