𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘

Shooting up from her bed was Ariana, determined to not let anyone know what had just happened

Shooting up from her bed was Ariana, determined to not let anyone know what had just happened. Glancing at the clock it was five in the morning. It was cold, on the verge of freezing. Deciding it would be better to get up rather than going to sleep, she went to get some tea.

"Ariana?" Narcissa was also awake and it seemed like she'd been for a while.

"I didn't think anyone would be awake at this time."

"Me neither. Lucius comes back today." She seemed unbothered when talking about her husbands return.

"You do not seem thrilled."

"Am I that transparent? In reality, I'd rather he'd stay there, meaning he cannot corrupt Draco."

"Don't let him in."

"It's not they easy my dear." Both sighed, in truth Ariana didn't want Draco's father to come back, scared for the two remaining Malfoy members. "Why are you awake? You love sleeping in."

"Had a bad dream, don't tell anyone." The girl pleaded, if anyone knew she'd be having nightmares again, she'd never be allowed to go back to Hogwarts.

When Narcissa left, Ariana made her way to the greenhouse. She'd neglected her elemental powers for a while since no one could discover it at school. If they found out then the ministry would and that was the last thing she needed.

The once dead plants were now alive, flowers sprouting from every angle. Ariana made a mental note to do this more often.

"What are you doing Ariana?" Voldermort slightly scolded his daughter but she knew he was mostly joking.

"Making plants. What are you doing? Plotting?"

"On the contrary, I just wanted to find you. Maybe we could go for a walk?"

While walking in silence, Voldermort was unsure on how to approach her. The relationship wasn't strained per say but struggling due to not seeing each other for a while.

"You looking forward for your last year?"

"Yes but I don't know what I want to do with my life. No offence but I don't want to follow in your steps."

Chuckling her father responded, "None taken, what about your creatures?"

"Well, um I had an idea but it's silly. You know Newt Scamander? It would be so fun to look after and find creatures! However, it would be cool to become the care of magical creatures Professor."

"You'd be good at that, surprise you're not in huffelpuff. Guess you're a slytherin because of your dear old dad."

"Ariana." The said girl heard someone whisper.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing, as I was saying-"

"Ariana."

"What is wrong?" Voldermort asked, holding her face in his hands. "You don't look well. Tell me the truth."

"I'm fine! I just didn't sleep well last night."

"I don't believe you."

"Ariana."

"Well don't believe me then."

"Ariana." She began to pace, looking around at where that person calling could be.

"Leave me alone." Ariana whispered, desperately trying to walk away from her father. "Ariana, he thinks you're mental."

"You're worrying me. Let's go back eh, maybe you should go back to sleep."

"He probably wants to get rid of you. Like your mother."

"Shut up!" Ariana screamed, causing all the leaves around her to fly, the wind blowing everything in its path. Once she turned around, looking at her dad's shocked face the girl fainted. Something sinister was happening to her that she had no clue of what.

~
haven't really had the motivation these last few days but all of a sudden did so here you go! this last year will be hell for her but it is the conclusion you could say
have a good day and peace out