𝖎𝖓𝖛𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖌𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌

During breakfast, students heard Umbridge and McGonagall arguing on the stairs and decided to listen in

"I am merely questioning that when it comes to my students you conform to the prescribed disciplinary practices." The students heard as they walked.

"Silly of me to think but it sounds like you're questioning my own authority in my classroom, Minerva." Umbridge went up a step.

"Not at all Dolores just your medieval practices." McGonagall copied Umbridge's action by moving up one step as well.

"I am sorry but to question my practice is to question the ministry by extension the minister himself. I may be a tolerant woman but I will not stand for disloyalty."

McGonagall was taken aback. "Disloyalty?"

"Things at Hogwarts are far worse than I thought." Umbridge saw all the students and knew the work had to begin. That day Dolores began inspecting every teacher's classes and made some questionable comments.

The first was in Professor Trelawney's class where Slytherin and Gryffindor students were.

"You've been in this post how many years?"

"Too many."

"How long is too many?"

"16 years."

"Have your prophecies been true?"

"Yes." Draco sniggers at her response knowing that's probably false.

"Can you give me a prophecy?" Trelawney stuttered.

"One tiny little prophecy?" No response.

"Pity." Umbridge started to write information down.

Before going to leave, Trelawney said "Wait. Wait! I see something dark in your future. You are in grave danger!" She eerily said.

Their next class was potions which Umbridge was in for as well.

"You applied first for the defence against the dark arts post is that correct?"

"Yes."

"But you were unsuccessful." Umbridge seemed to be enjoying it too much.

"Obviously." Ron laughed, whilst she was leaving Snape whacked Ron's head with some newspaper. This caused Ariana to chuckle.

Over the next few days, plaques were being hung up in the wall with new rules being added what seemed like every hour. The worst being the ban of Weasley products.

"There is our favourite Slytherin, well the only one." Fred and George jogged up to Ariana to catch up with her.

"Hello my favourite twins!" She have them both a hug.

"How are you Ari?"

"Not so good, Umbridge seems to be taking over."

"We know how you feel." Fred said.

"Absolutely."

"You always have a plan? Any idea to force her out?"

"Is our perfect Ariana being mischievous?"

"No!" She was quick to say. "Maybe." The twins smiled.

"What about your products? They're so much fun."

"Don't worry about that. We'll be back in business soon."

"Will you help me with something?"

"What?" Fred questioned.

"Can you distract Umbridge while I look in her office?"

"Are you mad? She'll punish you for sure!" George said.

"Please?" Ariana was desperate to find anything she could use against Umbridge.

"Fine. But you owe us." Fred sighed

"What do I owe you?"

"We'll let you know!" George and Fred said at the same time.

The twins ran around the corridors, urging students to get into the courtyard. Out of their cloak's pockets were some fireworks. However, these were designed to look like teachers which impressed everyone there to see.

Despite not having her wand, she was able to unlock her office using wandless magic. It had never been more useful than now. When the cats on her plates started at her entrance, Ariana knew she could be screwed. By some miracle however, all of the cats looked away.

"Thank you." She whispered, unsure if they could even understand what she was saying but was grateful nonetheless.

"If I was Umbridge were would I hid things?" Ariana said to herself. Between the plates was a portrait of another cat, of course. She could feel the aura coming off of it, surpassingly it felt dark. Being surrounded by dark magic over the summer it would be easy to identify by now.

"Alohomora." She whispered and the painting fell to the floor. "Crap!" Ariana would figure out how to fix it later as she saw her secrets.

"Oh my!" Behind it were what seemed like hundreds of documents, of Dumbledore, McGonagall, Snape, Trelawney, Sprout, Flitwick and Hagrid. She couldn't help herself but look at Snape and Hagrid's documents.

In Snape's, it had information about his past with Voldermort, the students progress and Ariana, she couldn't bring herself to read her information.

Getting Hagrid's, she was disgusted to see what Umbridge had written. Her contemplation of dismissing Hagrid just because he was a half giant.

Because she was so focused on the files, she didn't hear Umbridge walking into her office.

"Miss Snape! What should I do with you?" Ariana turned around, knowing she was screwed.

~
late chapter because i was watching the football and it may be coming home!! anyways, ariana is screwed and will be confronted but could she escape her wrath? possibly...
have a good (rest of the day) and peace out ✌️